Fun with Webcams!

I would suggest googling "free image hosting" and going through the list.

Is there any way to whitelist sites with Bsafe? I'm not familiar with how they work (though I've heard the ads, of course).

i use googlepages to host my images, if you dont have a gmail account send a e-mail to vibrokatana@gmail.com and ill drop a invite, alternatively you can get a text to your phone with a code to get in.

100mb free, no adds, unlimited transfer

Oh and btw, im 18 going on 19

Maybe sixteen? Sorry. Hope you aren't disappointed!

I didn't look my age when I graduated high school. It was inconvenient at times, I admit. Like getting carded to see rated R movies when I was twenty-one... :rolleyes:

why were you going to see rated r movies in the first place, i was only carded once for buying a mature game(which featured "animated violence" o0o) :P never been carded for movies

most people think I'm older than my age.
no worries, tho, I don't mind dating older chicks.

vibro, a couple manly scars, start acting pissed off at the world, you'd be looking old in no time.

Wrathbone said:
Since im a six foot 215 lb 14 year old people think im more like 17-18. I also get a lot of scared faces.
Sounds like my brother. Except he didn't reach six feet until fifteen...

I'm the oldest; I'll be thirty-three this month, and I'm "just under 5' 7" (as my mom puts it; she's still disappointed I'm so short). My sister is the middle child; she's thirty and about 5' 9", and has a much larger build than I do. My brother is youngest: twenty-six this month, 6' 2 1/2", with broad shoulders to match. (He works as a supervisor at UPS, loading and unloading trucks. Hard work, but it pays for school...)

So people meet my family. And what do they assume? My brother is OLDEST, my sister is the middle child, and I am the YOUNGEST. It's been that way since my brother hit six feet!

MaidMirawyn said:
So people meet my family. And what do they assume? My brother is OLDEST, my sister is the middle child, and I am the YOUNGEST. It's been that way since my brother hit six feet!

Hey i would look at that as a compliment. In my family it is the same way my sister is older but shortest, I am middle and like 5' 10, and my brother the youngest is like 6' 2. But usually they dont get the ages mixed up cause im cool like that and everything.

Im supposed to get lots bigger though according to Doc. my mom was 6'0 or 6'1 before she died. Her side of the family is tall. My dad is 5'11 but his dad was 6'5. My doc said i should be in the 6'3 6'6 range. I sure hope so cause i would be the most dominating lineman.Lol. I also pump iron and eat alot so put two and two together.

I hit 6'3 in highschool and stopped there. oh well, good height. any taller and it'd be really hard to find a car. can't drive those import ricers anyways, not that it's a bad thing...

220 lbs, 6'3. I have a little weight to throw around.
and yes, I do work out, so it's not ALL fat.

Back