Creation vs evolution

I serched for pseudocodes several times but could not find anything relating to what you where saying about them.

He's a busy man, top-secret government programmer and all that I think. But actually, if you were here for Damar Stiehl, HE did that all the freaking time. I challenged him repeatedly to intelligent debates and he did nothign but criticize and evade my questions. Man. And he called himself intelligent, an adult, son of a nuclear physicist and all that...makes me wonder.
No I don't doubt an Ice Age happened. Even creationists believe it's possible. I think that a much wider catacylsm took place: wiped out the entire globe, something called the globe. Not only me and the Hebrews, but about 2000 other cultures, including the reclusive Aztecs.

Very, and that they all tend to agree with each other, though the Aztecs believe a man came on a great white bird and took a lot of animals and people and saved them from the rain, which lasted for three days. It's almost haunting how alike the cultures' description of a Noadic savior is...

Back