Central Transfer Chamber - the NEW off-topic thread

security force: Dorkelf with a machete? lol. Albeit, by bushido, you never attack a lady. You can defend, but counterattacking is dishonorable.

security force: Dorkelf with a machete? lol. Albeit, by bushido, you never attack a lady. You can defend, but counterattacking is dishonorable.

And Stc who just so happens to be Supreme Arch Chancellor of Canada!

I'll become a minion if i can be made Marshall of the Armies with the resources to build battlemechs! Top that security.

If I could be the MotA, that would be impossible cause you'd have to be outta your mind to attack someone with a security force of these:
longiusbattlearmor.gif

Of course they probably wouldn't be able to live within 1000ft of it if they were a threat..

Link carries his arsenal of dangerous weapons in-- well actually we don't know how he does it...
link-items.jpg

This is the only available photographic suggestion, cought on camera in his first travels, but he has not been seen with so much on his person in ages...

Speaking of link... does anyone know where I can find a copy of Minish Cap? It's the only Legend of Zelda game I have never played. Also the only one I don't own. (And one of the three I've not yet beaten.)

Last edited:
rofl.
Nobody knows, as this picture could very well be fake. Link is not known to have worn his hair brown since he first became famous (although it was purple or pink once).

IIRC correctly, they're all stashed under his shield. It's secretly a vortex that transports items to a massive storage container called the "Inventory"

XD

I'm sure he has Hylian boxers on beneath it...
and in his older age he was known to wear tights underneath.

I also heard he has a magical pouch that can store anything of any size in it without gaining size...
However the pouch is very tiny and can't be seen...???

I still wanna know what MM thinks about me being Marshall of the Armies if I get minionized...and btw, that's probably a recreation of link from the original Zelda game. I see the Raft, Ladder, Sword, Magic Boomerang, Shield, Blue Potion, Flute, Magic Key, Wand, Book of Spells, Bow, Arrows and the Silver Arrows EDIT: Forgot the bombs, lol*nerd alert*

Amicus Dei of [FoG];280243 said:
Speaking of link... does anyone know where I can find a copy of Minish Cap? It's the only Legend of Zelda game I have never played. Also the only one I don't own. (And one of the three I've not yet beaten.)

I have that game for Advance which I play on my DS and I picked it up at an EB games....

If we're discussing games now, I'm looking for Metroid 2: The Return of Samus for the original Gameboy. Then I'll have every single metroid game.

Back