• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, you can find the cards alone for pretty cheap, and they've recently had alot of buy year card get $20 store gift card free kind of deals. I'm waiting to get the starter kit since I have a $20 off coupon from Game Crazy and the headset and Crimson Skies is a pretty decent bonus. That and I'm also trying to save up to buy a "decent", aka one that's cheap but not all messed up like mine and has S-Video, and another wireless router or something so I can leave the XBox upstairs when I want to play on Live.

I was wondering if anybody else had this game and if they were taking part in Conquest. I might connect to XBox-Live and so we could join a certain house.

Cool. Anybody else? You can also change houses after you've already joined one so we can all be on the same one if need be. We could also create or own clan for it.

I'll rent it eventually but I know the money would be wasted if I bought it now seeing as how Halo 2 gets almost all of the play.

Not exactly. Ghost Recon 2 is getting way better ratings than Halo 2, but everybody already has Halo 2 now so I guess you're right. I would reccomend MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf over Halo 2 any day however, way better gameplay. So.....GET IT NOW BEFORE THE LIMITED EDITION ONES RUN OUT! lol

I've got MA2 and GR2, but I haven't played either one online yet. I guess I need to stop playing Halo and PSO for a little bit.

I meant all I play is Halo 2.
tounge.gif
Well at least in my spare time. Have been playing lots of Vampire Bloodlines though for my review so I haven't even been on Live in a few days.
sad.gif

Yeah. I guess most people do play Halo 2 more than anything, LOL :lol:
But still, I reccommend MA2, it's a great game.

Also guys, check out a free way to play system-link over the internet for XBox called XBConnect. Check this out: http://xbconnect.com/

For whatever reason Mercenaries just wasn't interesting me very much so I rented Battlefront. Have it through Thursday, and will be playing it quite a bit since I'm going to be reviewing it, if anyone else has it and feels like playing.

I know what you guys are talking about. I've got GR2 and MA2, but play primarily Halo 2. I think part of that is because most of my friends have Halo 2 and usually one of them is playing that. Quite often I see my brother or brother-in-law playing Halo 2 so even if I was planning on playing GR2, I join them for some Halo.

Yeah, even though Halo 2 doesn't really live up to the hype, and most people prefer Ghost Recon 2, they play it because everybody already has it and you're sure to find a game.

I've never felt that comparing Halo 2 with Ghost Recon 2 is fair. The gameplay in each game is different enough for them to stand apart.

Back to MechAssault 2...I tried playing Conquest mode online the other day and I was politely asked to leave every room I joined.
sad.gif

Ok, I signed up for Gamefly the other day since it's alot cheaper then buying or renting games, and it helps out the site, which you should all visit. /me looks all innocent like
biggrin.gif

Anyhoo, Ninja Gaiden and The Minish Cao should be coming tommarow. I bought Ninja Gaiden so MA2 may come tommarow, but will probably be here Tuesday so we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back