Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ([7F]Pilgrim @ Dec. 21 2004,7:48)]hook me up..i have a few friends who could use some.. :p uhm..why can't i use 2 trial cards? that sucks..im not really looking forward to paying for live..i need to get a microphone though.. :X
My guess is that it's because then nobody would have to pay for the live service since we all have a bajillion cards. Live is worth the money in my opinion and if you get the package at wally-world, you get a game with it for $60 or something. Also, I know folks who have found the subscription cards for $39 as a special offer somewhere.
As for the headset, I have 2 regulars that I'd get rid of. I could see what it would cost to ship one to you and maybe mail it. I use a logitech wireless one so I never mess with the regular ones. I wouldn't imagine it would cost much. I could find out and maybe if you want you could mail me a couple bucks to cover shipping it and I could mail it to you. Or we could work something out.

*edit* also, check your PM, I sent you one of the 2 month sub. numbers.

Well picked me up an XBox toay, tradeins didn't come to as much as I'd hoped so I'm stuck with a free rental of Baldur's Gate 2 for now but we're having fun with it for now. Halo 2 and SC:pT will be here in the next couple of days so when those get here I'll see you folks on Live.
biggrin.gif

Well I won't be able to pick up any more games for a while probably since if Halo 2 doesn't come with the 2 month Live trial card I'll have to dump some money on that.

I just had a horrible realization though, my beautiful Halo 2 may not even come till after the weekend. I was hopeful of it coming Saturday maybe, but then I remembered that lame little New Years thing. So since it's New Years day and I don't believe there's mail delivered on said day I must hope that it comes expediently by Friday lest I suffer for several days more.
tounge.gif
Now to sit by the door and hold vigil for it (im)patiently. I'll have to go rent something if it doesn't come I guess, good thing Hollywood Video's open Saturday.

I have created an on-line wiki for Halo 2 Multiplayer Strategies over at http://halo2.xwiki.com I know that some of you may be asking yourself what a wiki is but simply it is a way for people to work together to edit a webpage. I have the basics started but I would like to do more. I was hoping if enough people started using this resource and updating it that it may become very useful in the future. Let me know what you think.

Bah, I just bought ESPN NFL 2K5 and I didn't get my Live trial card. -_- Says right here thatit's supposed to include one, and it had the sticker on the wrapping. The store won't take it back or give me an exchange, it was the only copy anyway, since it's open and not defective. So now I'm quite grouchy since I would have waited to buy it, but I was expecting to be able to use Live after purchasing it so I'm a tad miffed. E-Mailed Microsoft and we'll see if they fix it or tell me I'm out of luck.

Yea, but I don't know if it will or not because I'm getting it used from Gamefly, but the manual and case aren't sent out so it may since the non disc part is supposed to be "as new" but it may not, we'll see. I e-mailed them about it but haven't heard back yet.

hey guys i just got my xbox live up and runnin and goin full blast halo2 style... hit me up im usually on at nights and my gamer tag is Faylinx same as the boards so add me and invite me! peace brothas

hey...i have my halo2 one...if u want i can give u the code for it...i think it expires today tho lol.

msg me if u want it.

Oh my word, I've been playing NFL 2K5 and I have to say that this has come very close to one of my best gaming experiences ever. It was so much freaking fun and ran so well, even when there was lag it wasn't like PC games where they become hard to play it just kind of slowed down and remained playable. How am I supposed to wait till Monday, or possibly longer if the holidays delayed it even more :dread:
sad.gif
, my face will probably melt when I start playing it on Live. Thanks for the invite Goose but obviously I can't join ya yet. Well maybe I'll rent Burnout 3 tommarow if I can't wait...

I caught the horrible nastyness that my girlfriend had, and now I'm quite sick. Yet amazingly I'm still tempted to go to the video store.
tounge.gif

HALO 2 CAME HALO 2 CAME!!!

Despite being sick I've been bouncing around chanting this for about 15 minutes. I really was expecting for PT to come first but I'm not arguing. Time for no one to have meaningful non-game related interactions for a while.
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back