• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got chaos theory and republic commando, rebuplic commando is awesome. havent checked out online play yet. Ill check out chaos theory later on today =)

Mmm... In the summer, we DEFINATELY have to play. My friend is going to use 2 xbox live trials for his halo2. :D I'm gonna TOTALLY KILL YOU GUYS IN THE SUMMER! HAHA!

*BANG! headshot...BANG! headshot...BANG! headshot...BANG! headshot...*

School days? No. He's busy Friday's + Saturday's + Sundays... :eek:

B-man said:
ill add to you to my friends list tonight then =)

Sorry I didn't join up with you last night. I signed on and then I noticed you signed off for a bit. I was in the middle of a game with some friends when I got your invite and I didn't want abandon my partner mid-game, and I wasn't planning on being on much longer. I'll keep an eye out for you and I'll try to meet up with you next time.

Have you tried coop yet?

Battlefront, anyone?? ^^

Hey guys,

I just rented Star Wars: Battlefront, and I am wondering if there is any interest in playing tonight or tomorrow, or even perhaps early next week?

I am good tonight, tomorrow and Monday, and good times are somewhere right around 8PM-11PM east, however I am open to other times, most likely.

Note: my GamerTag is SirThom

BAH, I'd play but every free trial I get the I type in the code and it says invalid. I'm not going to pay for XBox Live. I'd rather get a mod chip and get it for free. Well not X-Box Live but something that does the same thing for free.

you are probably entering the code incorrectly....when i used mine i hade to try like 5 time before i got the code right. Some of the letters looked like different ones =\

Gamertag: Pilgrim03

Games:
Halo 2
Need for Speed Underground 2

My sister plays halo on my account more then I do, because I work and dont have a lot of time anymore..so yeah. But I still play :)

[toj.cc]phantom said:
I'd rather get a mod chip and get it for free. Well not X-Box Live but something that does the same thing for free.

Three-fold:

1. You might mean XBConnect, or better yet, Xlink KAI. Both of those are available without a modchip.
2. Just give the 2-month trial a whirl, I bet you'll like it. If you absolutely can't get it to work, I can email you a code, I have two on my hands that I *think* are unused.
3. If you end up going with the mod-chip, let me know. I modded one of my Xboxes and I could be able to help you out.

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back