• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well due to complications with my modded xbox...(i know i know shame shame) my cousin messed up my soldering and so my xbox is out of commision. but for now im using someone elses and i cant put xbox live on it because it takes alot of work and i dont want people using my xbox account. so eventually i'll be ready for live and when i do.... i'll get PWNZD!!!!!!

Heh, I don't even own an X-Box and I just softmodded someone elses (modded without the use of a modchip). This kind of box can't go on live either, and there are other ways of detecting wether or not you have a modded xbox than looking for an active modchip. Microsoft could easily just deliver an xbox live update that looks for ripped games or anything that isn't music or a savegame on your hard disk. That said, mod with care.

about halo2 pc (on behalf of loj) i believe Bungie just hasn't put it on halo2 pc modding yet. I heard they'll get one out maybe the end of next year :|

Modding I think you mean.

It's a chip that bypasses the MS bios, and lets the user run unsigned applications. These could be emulators (n64, snes, mame, etc.) and so on.

My mate just got xbox live.. he doesnt have a pc but look him up on halo2 please. His name is lostboybinns.

I might be getting out of the hole as far as getting banned on Xbox is concerned...I will prolly have to get a new 'tag, but I will keep y'all posted.

21 views..no interest?

lol its ok i haven't touched my xbox since wow...and i doubt i'm gonna be on it because any spare time i get i jump on wow.

Sorry, I saw the message, but I've been busy too. I'm working 1.5 jobs (1 full time, 1 part time), working on my new house, taking a programming class (my final was Monday), and I just had a few days off for funeral leave (my wife's grandmother). I unfortunately haven't had much time for anything.

Halo 2 events would be cool though. If someone wants to volunteer, we could use an Xbox Live chapter event coordinator.
wink.gif

I have plans that I'd like to implement for this group, but real life stuff is taking priority, so I'd like to see if anyone here would be willing to step up and help out. Here's a few things that need to be done:

Event Coordination - help plan and organize events on Xbox Live.

Website Content development - help develop content for the website. No programming or website experience is needed. I just need someone to help write up some articles for the website like what the Xbox Live chapter is about, etc.

Recruitment - help recruit new members by telling people about TOJ. (Everyone should be doing this anyway)

If you'd like to help out with anything, send me a PM.

Well, I'm not a member of TOJ, in fact I had no idea what they were until a few days ago when I joined this site, but I would be glad to help if you needed it. I'm an Xbox maniac. I play on my PC too, but not nearly as much as my Xbox. I love the Live service and love to play online with good folks and friends. I'm laid back in the games so you never hear me flipping out about tactics or anything, I just want to enjoy the game with some people who aren't hurling insults at me constantly and speaking in a manner that I feel like I should cleanse my ears with bleach afterwards (not that I'm a saint or anything, but there has to be some limitations to what I'm willing to put up with, especially in a video game).
So let me know if you're interested or if I can do anything to help out. I'm new, but willing to do what I can.
God bless.

I may be interested..my mom got a settlement for her car accident from a few years back..but she is buying me an xbox/halo2 for christmas.. but the rest of the money is spoken for already..(debts
sad.gif
) Anyway..I will try and use both of my 2 month free trials from the xbox and halo 2..and see if i love xbox live..or if im going to mod my xbox and stick with kai and xbconnect.

I dunno if anyone has added my friend lostboybinns or not.. Please try and get in touch with him.. He doesnt have a pc so he just pubs it at the moment. It would be nice if he could get in with a group of christians.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ([7F]Pilgrim @ Dec. 19 2004,9:49)]I may be interested..my mom got a settlement for her car accident from a few years back..but she is buying me an xbox/halo2 for christmas.. but the rest of the money is spoken for already..(debts
sad.gif
) Anyway..I will try and use both of my 2 month free trials from the xbox and halo 2..and see if i love xbox live..or if im going to mod my xbox and stick with kai and xbconnect.
Just FYI, they won't let you use 2 trial cards. You can use one of them and then they begin billing you. I wish they would let you use trial cards to extend, I'd have approximately 2.5 years for free right now. As it is, I just give the numbers to my friends on the 'net and stuff and let them get hooked up, since I can't use them.

hook me up..i have a few friends who could use some.. :p uhm..why can't i use 2 trial cards? that sucks..im not really looking forward to paying for live..i need to get a microphone though.. :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back