• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the Keyboard/Mouse combo is better than the controller for FPS and RTS games. However, Nintendo's Revolution controller should take the lead for FPS control once it debuts.

As for why you'd be using it in front of a PC? Well, eventually, I imagine its technology (or a knock off of it) will show up as an accessory for PC games (much like you can buy a Xbox 360 controller for Windows). Though admittedly, I think the Revolution Controller's ability is diminished somewhat at such a close range to the monitor.

Last edited:
Then why does he keep talking about the possibilites of the NR controller on the PC, replacing the "soon to be archaic" mouse and keybord?

Hey SirThom remember to add me to the roster please :)

A Halo 2 clan sounds alright, the problem with most Halo 2 clans is that there is a huge lack of trust, that's why nobody gets anywhere except the pro's. I know we're just going to play for fun, but it's always good to be organized and win a few matches once in a while right? If we were to form a clan, we have to listen to only ONE person's in-game commands because it gets confusing when everyone is saying "I'm going here" and "Well I'm going over here". Focusing on teamwork is a crucial thing while forming a Halo 2 clan because my last clan all hated each other because no one listened to each other. It was horrible. Anyways I'm all for it, if you make one let me know!

Tag: Dark Knight 66

I have Halo 2 and my friend has Crimson Skies, I could always borrow it off him for a while. I'm totally for both. (Plus I don't mean to brag but I'm an amazing pilot ;))

Hey add me to the roster please :) thanks SirThom.

I still play cs for xbox so let me know when you want to play.

I'm currently only playing Halo 2 and Counter-Strike because I just sold most of my games. But I WILL play Crimson Skies once I borrow it from my friend and when you guys are ready for it.

Spamming your website.. Thumbs down
Many ads.. Thumbs down
Slow website.. Thumbs down
Hosting on Tripod.. Thumbs down

Andy Hunter Music.. Thumbs up!

I was thinking about getting back into XBL, but never really had anyone to play with (and was tired of the jerks in Walo 2). I'd definitely join back up if there was enough of a commitment to people playing. I think a ToJ XBL clan is an awesome idea! I'm actually surprised there isn't more of it going on. :confused:

Halo 2
CS
Ghost Recon
Rainbow Six 3

----------------------------------------------------------------------
~Dan

Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

Xbox 360 and Live

I hopped onto Live for the first time this past weekend and was blown away. I'm loving it! I'll be on much more starting this weekend so I thought I'd post with a list of my current games. I'd love to play my ToJ or CGA friends.

- Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Burnout 3: Revenge
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- 2006 FIFA World Cup
- Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis
- Dead or Alive 4
- Halo 2

One more update to my list. I've discovered that racing is my genre of choice, and no matter how badly I want to enjoy FPS games, they just aren't my favorite thing. So, I have traded in G.R.A.W. and Halo 3. I now have MotoGP.

Mr_Slice said:
One more update to my list. I've discovered that racing is my genre of choice, and no matter how badly I want to enjoy FPS games, they just aren't my favorite thing. So, I have traded in G.R.A.W. and Halo 3. I now have MotoGP.
Halo 3?

I thought so. =) But I suppose you could've meant a pre-order for Halo 3, so I was just checking. =)

So now your game list is:

- Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Burnout 3: Revenge
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- 2006 FIFA World Cup
- Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis
- Dead or Alive 4
- MotoGP

If so, confirm that and I'll update the Xbox Live roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back