Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball

hey, anyone here play this?? Its a fun game when you get with people that dont glitch and cheat (and i am not talking about wiping the paint off ;) ), and people that dont rush all the time and actually play the game right.

I will most likely be out of town this weekend, but there is a chance that our trip will get canceled. If it does then I'll be free to play.

I'd be game for a match on Friday.

The Killtacular pack, which was originally 5.99, is now free. So if everybody downloads the pack, the relatively new "Sanctuary" and "Turf" could be added to the map rotation.

IceBladePOD said:
I'd be game for a match on Friday.

The Killtacular pack, which was originally 5.99, is now free. So if everybody downloads the pack, the relatively new "Sanctuary" and "Turf" could be added to the map rotation.
Indeed, I downloaded it last night, so I'm ready to rock! :)

What I'll probably end up doing on Friday is just send a party invite to anyone in my Friends list (which are only ToJ members) and just go from there. I'll make the party a private one, too, so it's only us. Later in the night I'll probably make it public, but that's something that is worthy of discussion.

Halo 2 clan...

Hey, I just got accepted into ToJ today, so YEAY.
Anyway, I have a Christian clan called "Death2Life" for Halo 2.
There are only a couple members, because it's hard to find christian gamers. I don't know what is going with a ToJ Halo 2 clan, but if you would like to bring the two clans together (mine and ToJ) once ToJ's gets started, that's cool.
My xbox live name is "Liquidice07" so send me a friend request and I'll send you a Clan invite.

It turns out that I'm not going out of town this weekend after all. Let's try to solidify some plans for this weekend and we'll have a TOJ Halo party.

Yes, make sure that you have mine and SirThom's gamertags on your friends list. We'll start tonight at 8pm EST and we'll play some private custom games. After we're warmed up, depending on how many people we have, we might play some team games. Bring your favorite custom gametypes! :)

Halo 2 - Friday July 1st @ 7 pm CST

I just realized that this conversation was going on in another thread and might get missed. Sorry if this is last minute for some people, but we're going to have a TOJ Halo 2 gathering tonight. I'll be online around 7pm CST (8 eastern, 7 central, 6 mountain, 5 pacific). We'll play some custom games for a while and then maybe we'll take the group into some open team games.

Make sure that you have Tolkien and SirThom on your Xbox Live friends list and bring some of your favorite custom gametypes. Also make sure that you've downloaded the two free maps because we might play on either one of them.

Chaos Theory is awesome and I love playing it online! If you ever want to play online, let me know and we can play some coop or competitive.

I had to run some errands for my wife but I'm home now and going on Live. I'll make a game in Halo 2. Feel free to join me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back