• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just checking out the terrain and level layout in "Turf" when I noticed you were in the lobby. I didn't have a headset attached to my controller, so there were some communication issues. Sorry about that.

I've got to go somewhere, but if there are still games after 7:30 PM PST, I'll be on.

My connection is seriously having problems tonight for some reason. It's kind of working, but it's going extremely slow and I keep getting disconnected. I'll try getting on again in a minute, but I might not be able to make it tonight.

Unfortunately I only have one option for high speed internet and the service is very poor. It was great the first few months, but lately I've had a lot of problems of slow service and disconnects.

sorry I disappeared

My connection had some problems tonight. Hopefully it will be better next time. I'd like to start scheduling weekly games. Maybe next week some of us can try out the new maps since they're released on Tuesday.

I know, i have had the same trouble, cus i can only get one service (and its DSL too) and its very very bad, i tested it and it was closer to Dial up than it was DSL. When are we gonna play? cus i got on a little bit and no one was on, i guess i just missed you guys.

Perhaps we could start get a clan moving out of these weekly matches? Divide up into teams (there appear to be enough if we go in four man groups) who can get together at specific times and participate in matches?

I'll stay out of Kraniac's line of fire, seriously!

[toj.cc]phantom said:
It costs a monthly fee. I use a 'program' similar to it that allows me to do the same things for free.

Actually it's an annual fee. For the services offered, I think it's worth it. I paid $50 for it the first year, but when I bought Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow I won a free year, then I found a deal where I could get a year for $30. I think you can sometimes find Live kits now that even include a free game. Even if you pay $50/year, that breaks down to just a little over $4/month.

Right. You *could* pay monthly, but I believe it's $7/month, which is more expensive than the $30 or $50/year.

$7/mo x 12mo = $84/year && crazy

Xbox Live is worth it, but definitely not worth paying month to month. If nothing else you can always use a free 3 month subscription.

TOJ Halo 2 match for 7/15/05

Would anyone like to run tonight's Halo 2 match?

My internet connection hasn't been working well and for some reason I can only play on Xbox Live for 5 minute increments before I'm kicked off. I've contacted my ISP and they said that this is a widespread problem in my town (DHCP problem), but the problem hasn't been fixed yet. Needless to say, I won't be on tonight, but I'd like to try to continue on with the Friday night Halo 2 matches. Sorry about not posting last week, but I was on vacation and I wasn't available.

PM me or SirThom if you would like to help (unless SirThom can run it).

Hmmm. My connection has been flaky as well, unfortunately. :( I know a couple weeks ago Raar started the party, so perhaps a member can do the same for tonight?

TOJ Halo 2 match for 07/22/05

Due to family situations and also due to the fact that my internet connection is still unreliable, I probably won't be online tomorrow night. If someone would like to run the Halo 2 match for tomorrow night I would appreciate it. Please contact me or SirThom if you're interested.

Is there even still an interest in weekly Xbox matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back