Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
TOJ Halo 2 weekly match day and time survey

We did this a while back, but I want to try again to see who and how many people are interested. Please post your preferred days and times and be sure to include your timezone.

Any day is good, except occasional Tuesdays for ToJ Staff Meetings. I'm generally free for play between 9 and 10:30 PM eastern.

Hmmm.....I'm good for basically anything outside of Tuesday and Thursday nights until the beginning of September, and Friday nights...indefinitely.

My schedule is going to be changing soon since my hockey night is moving to Mondays, the softball season is nearing the end, and I'm taking another evening class this fall which will be starting soon. Also, my wife might be getting a job soon which means that I will probably be able to quit my evening job.

For now I'm free most nights, but I have softball games on Friday evenings, hockey on Sunday nights, and I work on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings/afternoons. This schedule should be changing after Labor day.

Battlefield Xbox Demo available in this month's OXM

This month's OXM is worth picking up because it contains an online playable demo for Battlefield for the Xbox. I have it and have played a little bit. It seems like a lot of fun and could be a fun game for a TOJX night.

http://www.officialxboxmagazine.com/

Last edited:
Sweet! Will def have to pickup a copy of that magazine. Been playing it for PC but my connection keeps lagging so its been singleplayer. :( What map(s) does the xbox demo feature, and does the demo have singleplayer AND multiplayer?

Pilgrim said:
Sweet! Will def have to pickup a copy of that magazine. Been playing it for PC but my connection keeps lagging so its been singleplayer. :( What map(s) does the xbox demo feature, and does the demo have singleplayer AND multiplayer?

It's only multiplayer, but I'm not sure about the level.

ToJ Halo 2 Night

Guys,
I would like to apologize for not being available! I would LOVE to play Halo 2 with you all again. Job changes have kept me busy... Almost any night is good for me except Friday (I know, Fridays are usually good for everyone). Just let me know and I will give it a shot!

Thanks!

Hockey? In the summer? What madness is this?

Would playing with the new maps be a requirement? If so, I'll just wait until the end of August, when they're free. I'd like to pick up the multiplayer map disc, but 20 bucks for five maps that'll be free in a month along with a couple of developer commentaries and a short FMV sequence? That seems a little excessive.

IceBladePOD said:
Hockey? In the summer? What madness is this?

Would playing with the new maps be a requirement? If so, I'll just wait until the end of August, when they're free. I'd like to pick up the multiplayer map disc, but 20 bucks for five maps that'll be free in a month along with a couple of developer commentaries and a short FMV sequence? That seems a little excessive.

indoor hockey rink = year round hockey

The hockey group is pretty cool actually. I learned how to play hockey with them and I can't say that I'm very good, but I do pretty well. There's a very wide range of players. If you're curious, more info can be found at http://www.christian-hockey.com

As for Halo 2 matches, I'm not paying for any of the maps. The only maps we'll use are the ones you can get for free. Right now you can download 4 of the maps for free and the rest will be free at the end of the month (which you already know).

sure

hey i can play weekdays except wednesday and friday and sundays
so i guess that includes saturdasy
saturday is all day (mainly)
weekdays usually after 7 o clock

I just picked it up. OXM is slightly pricey at 10 bucks. I understand it comes with a demo disk, but in the PC Gaming Universe, this type of content can be had for free, provided you have an internet connection.

I'm game for a few ToJ sanctioned Battlefield rounds.

Yeah..I was about to buy it..then I saw the price tag and laughed. I don't want to pay 15$ (with taxes) Canadian for the demo >.<. Maybe Ill rent it when it comes out for xbox :p

I have all the PS2 versions and I've AAed every song on Heavy/Expert/Maniac except the Max songs. Unfortunately I don't have the Xbox versions :( .

i want to get ultramix 2. But all the user reviews for the x box dance pads werent good. And i dont have the money for one of those ignition pads....or a metal pad. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back