• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so the date will be the 14th at 2:00 PST and 5:00 EST. Just to give everyone a heads-up, im thinkin that we could even do this next month as well. By then more ppl from the other clans might have it. But ill see ya on the 14th. Or on the 9th for the early ppl that got the game early, and wana come play with me.

i wish i could join you guys....but im doing the next best thing....im gunna be playing it with my friend for as many days straight as we can =P

ahhhh can someone email me the details cause i'll forget to check in the forums. i just got hooked up with my xbox and live and stuff like that and have my halo 2 on preorder!!! im so excited and ive got a few friends looking to play live with me so i can get them to join us(they're from my church) but please someone email it to me im not too frequent on here to post.

Tag is Faylinx

Games..

Soon to be Halo2
Crimson Skies
whatever i rent
biggrin.gif

and 4pm or 4pm EST would work for me i have a church bowling party till like 3:30 on the 14th so i can make 4pm or 5pm. and my church doesnt have a night time service so im good for a while

I'll e-mail ya if I get a chance here, but I thought I'd post the info here first for everyone. At 5PM EST on the 14th we'll be forming a Halo 2 party. What are party is is basically a group of people who stick together as they go from game to game in Halo 2. My GT is Dan12R and I'll probably be forming the party around 5PM so in order to get in on the party, you need to make sure I'm on your friends list (or someone else's whom you know will be at the party). Otherwise it might be hard to get in.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dan12R @ Nov. 04 2004,9:50)]I'll e-mail ya if I get a chance here, but I thought I'd post the info here first for everyone. At 5PM EST on the 14th we'll be forming a Halo 2 party. What are party is is basically a group of people who stick together as they go from game to game in Halo 2. My GT is Dan12R and I'll probably be forming the party around 5PM so in order to get in on the party, you need to make sure I'm on your friends list (or someone else's whom you know will be at the party). Otherwise it might be hard to get in.
Wait a minute, I thought this was my party lol. I'll be starting games at 4 EST on the 14th and for the other ppl just drop in when you can.

I can pick it up this Tuesday, so I should be playing before the 14th.
biggrin.gif

Who's ever party it is. I just know I'll be there so it would be a good idea to get on my friends list.

I don't have an xbox yet..but am looking to get one..and then I hope to buy Halo 2 if I can afford it..but I don't think I can get Xbox live too..I might uh..mod my xbox so I can backup games..then rent halo 2..and then eventually buy it and xbox live ^_^ unless you all decide to play using xbconnect
smile.gif

Just FYI, if you mod your xbox and try to go on live, your live account will be canceled. There are mod chips out there that can be turned off though, so you could get one of those. Just make sure you turn it off before going on live.

I personally want to get a second Xbox so I can mod it, but I want to mod it so I can turn it into a linux box.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ([7F]Pilgrim @ Nov. 04 2004,10:53)]I don't have an xbox yet..but am looking to get one..and then I hope to buy Halo 2 if I can afford it..but I don't think I can get Xbox live too..I might uh..mod my xbox so I can backup games..then rent halo 2..and then eventually buy it and xbox live ^_^ unless you all decide to play using xbconnect
smile.gif
nah. Halo 2 is gonna have so many feauters on that you wont be able to use on xbconnect and it will be horibly laggy.

pilgrim, modding an xbox so it WONT get banned from Live is a pain in the butt. and you run many many risks on the system itself. MAJOR pain

yes we should have a gamer tag section so my name can be posted somewhere once again
wink.gif
also so i dont have to scrummage through posts trying to find everyone's tag

I have a chipped xbox, and I got banned pretty quickly even with the chip off.

I'm going to get a secondary Xbox sometime just for live play, plus me and my bro can LAN it up.
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bowser @ Oct. 21 2004,11:34)]Bowfish
^ ^
|| ||

what a dumb name  
tounge.gif

Good luck with Halo 2 i think there are some guys gettig it here in the dorm, too bad it wont come out on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back