Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what? it is "se3ker", lol.

why do they release on weekdays..
sad.gif

well atleast i'm done my midterms on Nov. 8th!

.seek.

Since Halo 2 is less than 2 weeks away, I figure we should plan a Halo 2 party night. I'm thinking the night of the 13th or the afternoon of the 14th. That'd give people time to pick up their copies.

lol i just went and finally got my pre-order in, I also got couple of cool mini master chiefs for free
smile.gif

14th sounds good to me too...

se3ker...add me pls

there's too much lag going on there...but sometimes can find decent servers.

also dunno if weekday is fine for u or wait till next weekend.

I'd love to...but I don't have an xbox right now. I was having some problems with it and I don't have it anymore. I should be getting a new one sometime in the next couple of weeks though. (right around the time I get my copy of Halo 2)

I through together a quick and dirty temporary template for the TOJ xbox site.  You can currently access it with the following URL:

http://www.toj.cc/xbox

I'm going to through up some general information and then as I have time I'll continue working to improve it.

Feel free to share your ideas and please help spread the word that we exist.

Looks good. Some ideas I have include adding a roster list/games they have/teams they're on for games that have 3.0 team functionality (do it all in a table format) and for those of us that will have Halo 2, links to our stat sheets on bungie.net

Looks good, here are some suggestions....

Since Xbox has that green look why not make it greenish rather then orange. We could also give the "X" in "Xbox" the rip look that it generally gets.

Secondly I would do a light background of other games as well rather than just Halo in the banner.

Dan12R's idea is good as well...if implementation is a bit hard we could have members create profiles at gamertag.com. On our Roster List we just give them the profile link beside member names.

Well, I've registered on gamertag.com so I can be linked to that site if that's the route we decide to go.

You can count me in...as soon as I get Halo 2. The problem is that you all might have to enjoy a few matches until I get my copy. I already bought it, but I'm not how sure it'll get shipped to me, and I have to buy a new Xbox as soon as I receive Halo 2 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back