• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this sounds bad but i wouldnt mind having it purely for the intresnic value of having it ^_^. LOL i will never buy an xbox anyway, might as well wait till the release the good version on PC :p

Actually..your right it is on the p2p networks..but its spreading the fastest by the torrent networks..such as censored..Supposedly one of the torrent streams has over 25000 users..wow

I ordered mine and will have it whenever it shows up in the mail, so it probably won't actually be on November 9th.  I guarantee I'll be on with it as soon as it arrives though.

...and Tolkien is the GT

Indeed...it's too bad they can't wait just another 3 weeks until the real game's release
sad.gif

I got free overnight shipping on my order so look for me during the evening of Nov. 9. Send me a friends invite in the meantime. My GT is Dan12R

I got a sneak taste of it. Someone down the hall from me in the dorms has a modded xbox and we played multiplayer for 2 hours straight with 4 people. Its awesome.

Comon. I know theres more of you here that are going to get halo 2 and have xbox live. If you're not getting Halo 2 then shame on you lol.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dan12R @ Oct. 20 2004,10:45)]I got free overnight shipping on my order so look for me during the evening of Nov. 9. Send me a friends invite in the meantime. My GT is Dan12R
If I had bought my game from another place I could have gotten the same deal, but I actually found the collectors edition for $35 + free shipping. The problem is that the place I purchased it from states that their free shipping option can take up to three weeks.
sad.gif
Hopefully it doesn't really take that long, but I'm closing on a house next week and have to pinch pennies as much as possible.

Well we can play online as a party. The way I understand this works is a party is a group of people that goes from game to game. They can challenge other parties and so on and so forth. It's kinda like a temporary team according to the way I understand it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dan12R @ Oct. 21 2004,12:13)]Well we can play online as a party. The way I understand this works is a party is a group of people that goes from game to game. They can challenge other parties and so on and so forth. It's kinda like a temporary team according to the way I understand it.
Well ya thats what we would do.

I'm in but I haven't got real time to play xbox lately because of time constraints...but feel free to add me. my gt is se3ker.

These are the members so far attending:
Mysleft
Tolkein
Dan12R
Gods.cF! Minister
Some ppl from the daggers
se3ker
*MoG*ForeverNHim

You have seeker's name wrong, btw.

I'd love to join up, but it may not be exactly on Nov. 9th. I'll definately be getting it that week though.

Bowfish

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bowser @ Oct. 21 2004,11:34)]You have seeker's name wrong, btw.

I'd love to join up, but it may not be exactly on Nov. 9th.  I'll definately be getting it that week though.

Bowfish
thanks lol, but ya im thinkin about it maybe as an ongoing thing for that week. Who knows with all this maddnes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back