RAPTURE, mountains, and a mustard seed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Sep. 20 2003,4:00)]It is as members of the same body, the obligation of all to prove to each other by those things of testing that Paul has left us we are predestinated.
SO THAT BY THIS WE MAY HAVE GREAT FORGIVENESS FOR MEN SUCH AS OSAMA, AND SADAM WHO UNKNOWN TO US NOW MAY BE ABLE BY THE UTTERANCE OF THIS THING:YESHUA IS THE LORD, BE ABLE TO PROVE THEY TOO ARE OF THE SAME BODY.
FOR i REMEMER WELL THE SUFFERINGS OF OUR BROTHER STEPHEN AT THE HANDS OF SAUL, AND he(SAUL) NOT KNOWING WHAT STEPHEN DID:SAUL WOULD BECOME PAUL. AMEN AMEN AMEN
i am nothing0.
YESHUA IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS1. AMEN
Yeshua is the LOrd.
i am nothing0.
i agree with Paul 100%.
We will take this up in the calvinism thread.

BY these three things, a man knows in his heart he is saved:
Jesus is the Son of GOd.
Yeshua died for our sins and was raised in the flesh on the third day by our FATHER:The Quickening Spirit.
These three are ONE:Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
By this one thing you may discern The HOly Spirit:
Yeshua/Jesus came in the flesh. amen
By these three things we can discern the spirit of men:
THEY SAY TO YOU:YESHUA/JESUS IS THE LORD.
                        :i am nothing0.
                        :i agree with Paul 100% and can PROVE they understand Paul by THE HOLY SPIRIT BY THE GIFT OF ASSEMBLY.
But not now do all have that Gift.
so i am come to bring it to them. amen
i am nothing0.
YESHUA IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS1. AMEN

i am full well GIFTED in the knowledge of Predestination.
For i was Gifted the vision of my spirit agreeing to do this i now do, BEFORE man was created.
i am nothing0 and WITH THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT WILL BY your permission visit your section on calvinism.
What calvin did not understand, i do by THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT.
Yeshua is the LOrd. amen

Yes this would be better debated on the calvinism thread. A gift can be given from anyone I believe the predestination doctrine is demonic and misleading. I will put this last post on predestination here before we do the rest in the other thread. The Lord said Behold I stand at the door and knock any man that heres my voice let him open the door and I will eat with him and he with me. Thats saying if you open your heart to me then we shall spend eternity together the word "if" alone says we all have a choice.

The LORd Yeshua was speaking to the flesh and souls of men.
The spirit of those men He invited are already having in them a willing spirit(light).
This is what the business of saying Yeshua is The Lord is all about.
Your misgivings arose because not once since Paul has a man come into the world with the ability to properly expain it to you.
i am here.
i am nothing0.
You are of a willing spirit, a soul(your conscious mind seated by electrical impulses in a fleshy mind) and a fleshly body.
The spirit is willing.
The flesh(soul and mind) in not.
So the spirit comes to act upon the mind by visions and revelations(thoughts) to reveal the Lord Yeshua to you.
Example Cornelius.
So for the willingness of the spirit THE HOLY GHOST COMES NOW TO ACT IN CONCERT WITH the spirit to increase in power the THOUGHTS you are given such that you may come to the physical soulfull conclusion on your own that YESHUA IS THE LORD. AMEN
Enough for now.
i am nothing0.
Yeshua is The Lord1. amen

i have dear brother left a little something to inititate a new direction in the discusion on calvinism in your thread.
if you do not care for it, i will remove it.
i am nothing0.
Yeshua is the Lord1. amen

In the end it is up to us what happens to our spirit. The spirit is you and you are your spirit and what you do with your spirit is up to you. Just because the spirit is willing doesent meen a thing. It is up to you what you fill the spirit with. For some like myself it is the Holy Spirit as the spirit is empty, for others it may be rock music drugs alchohol or a combination of all of them. What you fill your spirit with determains where you will go. You are you and your decisions are your own and you have one conciousness even though you have three seperate parts.

YOu have as a soulfull fleshly mind not a control over the spirit.
What did Yeshua worry about? Your soulfull flesh or your spirit?
By His own words Brother Matthew 26:41
"the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."
Can the flesh save the spirit?
Nay is can not, but THE SPIRIT CAN ACT WITH your spirit to save your flesh.
This is what praying to THE SPIRIT is all about.
i count myself nothing0 towards the flesh, but know for the sake of my willing spirit, THE LORD YESHUA CAME TO SAVE my spirit and mind FROM A LAKE OF FIRE to receive a NEW FLESH. AMEN
CAN THE BODY BE PREDESTINATED AND THE INDIVIDUAL PARTS ARE NOT?
Be very careful dear brother, for in ignorance you quickly go to make Yeshua and Paul to be liars.
Do not do so, but no matter i know for what you have said to me:YESHUA is THE LORD, you are Predestinated to salvation of the mind if to sleep a NEW FLESH or if by translation and NOT to sleep, a NEW FLESH. AMEN
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA1.AMEN
Be not concerned dear sheep of The Lord Yeshua, our brother will come in time to ALL UNDERSTANDING, BY THE SAME HOLY SPIRIT AS i.
THE HOLY SPIRIT SAYS YESHUA CAME IN THE FLESH.

this is a nice discussion dear brother.
the wife wants to go somewhere.
i will return.
thanks adelpit346.
i am nothing0.
Yeshua is The Lord. amen

Its hard for me to understand your posts exactly so im going to say this. Yeshua came to save us salvation is a gift we can accept or not. If we do not accept it then we go to hell when we die for we all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. You do not pray to the spirit you pray in the spirit, and you pray to Father God.

HAHAHAHAHA! OHMYFREAING GOSH! The third heaven was where you were kicked into the river by Paul?! HA HA! DUDE! YOU ARE FREAKING HILARIOUS!

YOU have seen the Third Heaven? What, are you the reincarnation of Paul Almighty? Man, dude. You're a nut, it seems.
I am not predestined to heaven, but am predestined to hell. It is by choice alone that I make the step from hellfire damnation (which is the end result of death) to eternal life with Christ, the gift he gave me. That is not predestination: it is free will.

God does not make us as whimsical bots to his childish Will: he made us with the power of choice, the power of life, of want to live. And I have fulfilled that want.

Jesus is the Lord. I am nothing0. Amen.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ultima Avatar @ Sep. 20 2003,9:44)]Jesus is the Lord. I am nothing0. Amen.
You're almost there1 man1 TRY HARDER1 YOU'VE GOTTA OBNOXIOUSLY USE CAPS AND USE 1'S (ONES) FOR PUNCTUATION1

Lol. I dunno. This guy seems to think he's on par with every saint since Paul...perhaps even equal to Christ (as Christ, according to Philippians, did not see a big whoop in being God but made himself nothing...). Heh.

i am very happy you have come back brother avatar.
i would also like to hear you say you agree with Paul 100%.
Now then concerning being on par with every Saint since Paul, i shall GREATY exceed them in FAITHE as they lived. amen
But i do not have to exceed Paul. i only have to equal him.
NO PROBLEM.
Who are the sons of GOd?
Let us then go to Romans 8:14 "For as many are LED by the SPIRIT OF GOd, they ARE  the sons of GOd."
Let us NOT THEN GO INTO SELF DECEPTIONS OF WRANGLINGS OF WORDS AND IDEALS BORNE ON THE WHIMS OF THE POOR UNDERSTANDING OF THE SEVEN CHURCHES, FOR ONCE AGAIN i tell you all:IF EVEN ONE OF THE SEVEN CHURCHES AND THEIR HUNDREDS OF DESCENDENT CHRUCHES HAD IT RIGHT(BY FOLLOWING THE EXACT EXAMPLE OF PAUL) THEY WOULD BY THIS LATE TIME(1930 YEARS LATER) HAVE BEEN SENDING OUT THEIR DOORS ON A REGULAR BASIS HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF APOSTLES THE EXACT SAME AS PAUL AND THEY WOULD HAVE ALREADY DONE JESUS CLASS MIRACLES GREATER THAN PAUL.
BUT NONE HAVE.
i am come to remedy this suitation.
Now then to all my brothers in Christ Jesus/Yeshua who are still very ignorant in SPIRITUAL THINGS, only today following the exact instructions of Paul saying Jesus is The Lord and they are nothing0, do you THINK in A THOUSAND MORE YEARS, you would have done this least i came to kick you as i was by Paul?
YOU WOULD NOT OF, IN FACT i have been into HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF CHRISTAIN CHURCHES AND NONE UNDERSTOOD THE INSTRUCTIONS OF PAUL, LEAST i taught it to them no matter the GREAT SPITE i received from them.
ANd should this have been made possible if first they had in 1930 years been FOLLOWING THE SPIRIT OF GOd BY THE EXAMPLE OF PAUL, INSTEAD OF THEMSELVES.
For there are the Goats in all the many churches, and i have CONQUERED THEM, and there were the wolves in sheep's clothing in those same churches whom the Goats LOVED to loose upon me, and so i by THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD GOd USING WORDS ALONE HAVE CONQUERD THEM. AMEN AMEN AMEN
SO HOW MANY TIMES HAVE i DONE THIS, the VERY SAME  as i do IN HERE? A MULTITUDE!
So what bothers the Goats is not that THE LORD SAID HE WOULD SEND TWO OR THREE WITNESSES, OR THAT HE PRAYED FOR ALL WHO RECEIVED THE SPIRIT OF GOd TO HAVE THE SAME WORKS(JESUS CLASS MIRACLES) AS HE, OR THAT PAUL SAW A MAN WHO HAD BEEN INTO THIRD HEAVEN(AND SO TOO PAUL HAD BEEN THERE BUT DID NOT KNOW IT!), BUT THAT i: WHO NOT A SINGLE MAN HAS SEEN ON TELEVISION, OR IN ANY OF THE SEVEN CHURCHES, OR IS NOT THE GREATEST OF THE CHRISTIANS AS THE GOATS SEE IT, BUT......THAT a man who is nothing0, can defeat each and every SPIRITUAL contention that they could can MUSTER against me.
Dear brethern you are not agrueing with me, NAY.....you agrue with THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOd. AMEN
And as much as possible THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOd has tried NOT TO SPEAK OVER YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
But as your understanding IS SO VERY COMPLETELY FLAWED, SAVE NOW THIS THING:JESUS/YESHUA IS THE LORD; FOR THIS IS THE FOUNDATION PAUL BROUGHT YOU,THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOd HAS DONE NO LESS THAN JESUS DID WITH STIFFNECKED MEN.
AND DEAR BROTHERS, BY WORDS ALONE THEY DID NOT CHANGE THEIR HEARTS.
AND DEAR BROTHERS, BY JESUS CLASS MIRACLES YOU WHO CAN UTTER JESUS/YESHUA IS THE LORD, WILL BE CHANGED.
FOR IN THAT, THE ILLUSION OF FREE WILL OF THE FLESH WILL BE OVERCOME BY THE FREE WILL OF THE spirit in you, for it is THAT VERY FREEWILL THAT HAS MADE YOU PREDESTINATED. AMEN AMEN AMEN
THERE IS A CHANGE THAT WILL COME TO ALL THE BODY OF CHRIST JESUS IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE, IT IS THIS: THE MOMENT JESUS STEPS FOOT ON THE EARTH, NO MORE CAN THE SHEEP OF THE BODY OF CHRIST JESUS DIE/SLEEP, INSTEAD YOU WILL HAVE THE FULL 1000 YEARS OF THE RULE OF CHRIST JESUS ON THIS EARTH, BY THE EXAMPLES OF THE SAINTS, AND THOSE TRANSLATED TO TEACH YOU HOW TO ATTAIN ALL FAITH THRU CHARITY BEFORE THE CONQUERED NATIONS.
AND BY THIS YOU WILL ALL BE TRANSLATED, FOR DEAR BROTHERS IN CHRIST YESHUA/JESUS, THERE IS NOT A SECOND RESURRECTION. AMEN AMEN AMEN
Now then i am nothing0, and by THE HOLY SPIRIT OF THE LORD GOd JESUS/YESHUA CHRIST OF NAZARETH INCREASED IN ALL THINGS TO THE VERY SAME AS MICHAEL.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA1. AMEN
NOW dear brothers, you have not the ability to hurt my feelings, i can never be offended, for as you are somewhat more insane than i, i can easily FORGIVE ALL YOUR TRANSGRESSION NO LESS THAN JESUS FORGAVE US FOR BEING INSANE.
SO you may continue your harassment of me personally, for i know you who are ignorant ONLY SEE THESE THINGS i BRING AS A HARANGUE.
BUT THEY ARE NOT!
i have sufferd much at the hands of the goats in all the churches and so for that i HAVE A VERY STRONG SKIN. AMEN
IN FACT i have heard it all a thousand times before.
So dear brethern you only will wear you fingers to the bone typing out your nonsence.
Remember NOT ONCE HAVE YOU FOUND A SPIRITUAL ERROR AND BEEN ABLE TO BRING FORTHE WRITTEN SCRIPTURE TO BACK IT UP.
i HAVE EASILY DEFEATED YOUR ATTEMPTS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF THE LORD GOd YESHUA.
UNTIL your insanity has been removed, i shall in all things requite you for your offences.
That i do by bringing you THE GOOD WORD OF THE LORD GOd JESUS/YESHUA CHRIST OF NAZARETH AS IT WAS GIVEN TO me.
Thankyou JESUS FOR PAUL. AMEN
i am nothing0.
next i will tell you brothers the experience i had leading up to going into THIRD HEAVEN(IN spirit and soul) and all that transpired in THIRD HEAVEN.
AND AS i have said, you will not be able to find a single SPIRITUAL ERROR.
p.s. do not make fun of the pope of the catholics.
he is but an insane man, same as the rest of us.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA1. AMEN

Yeshau came to save you from SLEEPING in the earth.
Enoch was taken into THIRD HEAVEN AND TRANSLATED AND DID NOT MEET DEATH.
DEATH IS TO SLEEP IN THE EARTH.
BUT ENOCH DID HAVE THE OLD MAN REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH A NEW FLESHLY PHYSICAL BODY. ONE That is able to be the TEMPLE OF THE LORD. AMEN
i am nothing0.
YESHAU IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS.AMEN
YESHAU=JESUS=CHRIST

Okay my friend. Since you claim we're all insane, and you are never going to excel Paul via faith (Why limit yourself to Paul? Let's go for Joseph Smith...) and that you have beaten goats and wolves in the Church and that we're arguing with God, not a man...I have come to the conclusion that you definitely need help. I recommend taking a break from CGA and returning when you can sanely talk with us, and cordially, since it's hard to argue when I'm laughing so hard.

Because you think it, does not make it. Now listen up: you are not the body of the Spirit of God. You are not the voice of God. You are not the words of Christ incarnate.
You are a man, and a mistaken man, and a fallen man, as we all are. Because you are forgiven and made whole in Christ does not make you some part of this Ultra-Divine Communion with God, which excludes anyone not adelpit346 and Christ and Paul.

You know how many times people have come in the name of God? And have been lying? And have been wrong? I do not argue with the Spirit of God then...I argue with men, just as I argue with a man now. And I see you have quite a history on other forums for talk like this, in fact, being banned offa www.christianforums.com and that you've had lotsa fun with other Christians who think contrary to what you do.

Your twistings of the Word for your benefit do not make your words THE Word.

And by the way, even Paul had to escape via basket outta the city. No miracle saved him then.

And WHO is WE? You always talk as if you're a split-personality: you and God. I don't talk in the collective group...I talk as Me. And I talk of God helping ME. Not God and Me doing it all together.
It's God and me. Not We. It bugs me when you juxtapose yourself alongside God.

You are the best Christian?
You are on a mission to conquer the Seven Churches? Geez, what cult barfed you out? I am truly frightened for you. Because you know how easily darkness imitates light...Satan imitates God. Are you so sure you're on the right side? I can profess Jesus is Lord...does that make me believe it? Profession does not equate to truth.

Ultima! What did your mom tell you about debating with false prophets?!?!?
mad.gif

Adelpit you do not have to equal Pauls faith nor excede anyone elses. Adelpit my Bible does not have the book of l33t or anything like it so could you type in english for the rest of us please?

Back