RAPTURE, mountains, and a mustard seed.

Come now all of you and bring me thy grievances.
i will hear of them.
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD. AMEN

This dude CANNOT be for real. Who was it the last time some nut was in here? Guy posted like twice before he was scared off becaused we posted intelligently back to him?
Adelpit...you cannot be for real. AND THUSsa say-uh Th3 L0r-d GO3u...
Geez man. Get a grip. And learn how to type. Like us. Then we can talk peacefully. It's painful to read your writing. No wonder you were "excommunicated." I kinda doubt that claim, but then i AM NoTHinG!
Why should we come and "bear you our grievances?" What are you going to do for them? Petition Gift-bearing Spirit of God? Savior Jesus, Meek and Mild? God the Father, Just and True?
Or what? You wanna talk? Be a counsellor?
You're coming off too...hrmm...uppity. I think. Tone down a bit. Why am I talking to you anyways? You're going to leave after a few more posts, anyways.

i have heard this complaint about 1,000 times, and always from men that were proven by The Holy Spirit in me to be full of Spiritual errors.
Now then i have come to you not with excellency of speech or of wisdome as men see it, but instead  with THE UNDEFEATABLE TESTIMONY of GOd.
HERE then are the RULES of ASSEMBLY:
NO MATTER WHAT you MAY THINK SOMETHING IN THE WRITTEN HOLY BIBLE MEANS, IF IN your ANALYSIS OF IT, YOU HAVE THEN MADE AN OLD TESTATMENT PROPHET, JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, THE APOSTLES, OR PAUL(THE CHIEF APOSTLE) TO BE A LIAR, THEN YOU HAVE NOT YET UNDERSTOOD THE FULL MEANING OF THE BOOK YOU HAVE BEEN READING.
FOR THE ENTIRE BOOK IS WRITTEN BY ONE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOd THAT SPOKE THRU THE MOUTHS OF MANY MEN. AMEN
SO THAT PAUL CAN NOT MAKE PAUL TO BE A LIAR, FOR IT WAS NOT PAUL SPEAKING.
SO THAT THE APOSTLES CAN NOT MAKE THE APOSTLES TO BE A LIAR, FOR IT WAS NOT THE APOSTLES SPEAKING.
SO THAT JESUS CAN NOT MAKE JESUS OR CHRIST A LIAR FOR IT WAS NOT JESUS OR CHRIST SPEAKING.
SO THAT THE OLD TESTATMENT PROPHETS CAN NOT MAKE THE OLD TESTATMENT PROPHETS TO BE A LIAR, FOR IT WAS NOT THE OLD TESTATMEN PROPHETS SPEAKING.
TO WIT, NONE THEREIN CAN MAKE OF ANY OTHER TO BE A LIAR.
AND SO little ones, i by THE SAME HOLY SPIRIT/GHOST CAN NOT MAKE ANYONE OF THE ABOVE TO BE A LIAR, NEITHER CAN i MAKE myself to be a liar.
So then aside from the WEAK PITTIFUL PERSONAL ATTACKS, can anyone of you find a SPIRITUAL ERROR IN this analysis i have BY THE HOLY SPIRIT/GHOST PRODUCED FOR YOU?
You may continue as i cast down and trample in the dust all these false theorys you have come to me by.
i will by THE HOLY GHOST FIND AND CORRECT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.
FOR AM i NOT BY THE LORD GOd JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH THE CHIEF GAMER(Having a resolute, unyealding spirit. amen) IN THE WORLD?
Yea i am that and as always NOTHING0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS.
AMEN
Now please try harder by offering supporting evidence as to why i could not possibly what i say i am.
Do the best that you by the wisdome of men can do.
i will appreciate all your efforts.
Welcome to the REAL WORLD!

So if Paul was wrong, then the Spirit is wrong? For instance, if one doctrine of Peter disagreed with one doctrine of Paul, then God contradicts himself, and ergo, God is not?
And Paul even mentioned that Peter spoke wrongly (see Acts)...and even mentioned that some of the brothers did wrongly to act one way when one group was around then when another was.
So was Peter doing wrong, or was there simply a misinterpretation (y'know, to keep the sovereignty of the Spirit intact).

So because God is All...you are Nothing and yet All, as well? Your philosophy needs some clarification or some tweakin'.

"Now please try harder by offering supporting evidence as to why i could not possibly what i say i am."

um...how about the fact that I can't understand a freaking sentence? If you're really from God, then God would make himself clear through you.

"Why did God make a bet with Satan?"

To test Jobs faith.

"If Hell is total seperation from God, how is it exactly that Satan communed with the diety? "

Come back when you have studied the christian faith a little more.

BUt to understand Paul, you must be EDUCATED.
This is not an education that can be gotten at the hands of men with worldly wisdome  gained in any seminary on earth, but ONLY BY FIRST BEING EDUCATED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT/GHOST.
SO then to NOW PROPERLY ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, IF YOU CAN SO MUST AS FIND ANYWHERE PAUL HAS MADE PAUL A LIAR, THEN PAUL COULD NOT POSSIBLY HAVE HAD THE HOLY SPIRIT IN him.
BUT BE WARNED, i understand Paul and CAN BY THE SPIRIT EASILY DEFEND ALL THINGS THE HOLY SPIRIT BROUGHT FORTHE BY THE MOUTHE OF PAUL. AMEN
SO do your very BEST and bring me anything you think that Paul has said that made Paul, or EVEN ANYONE else in Holy Scripture to be a liar.
i would appreciate your diligent efforts.
For what other way except by the strivings of the seven churches can i test those things i have received of The Holy Spirit/Ghost.
Even i welcome the darts of vile spirits: they are harmless against this armour i wear.
The Sheep of The Lord Jesus desire to see the armour used effectively.
Thanks for dropping by vishnu, i am adelpit=at delphi346
i am that one that Paul meet on the road who had been taken into THIRD HEAVEN.
i will quickly and with GREAT POWER AND FORCE OF HEAVEN dispatch all your errors you brought with you, leaving you naked before THE LORD GOd JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.
FOR SO i have been made by THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT UNDEFEATED OVER THE ENTIRE EARTH IN ALL THESE SPIRITUAL THINGS. AMEN
Does the Chief Apostle have the RIGHT to admonish the actions of the other Apostles?
What meaneth the word Chief:1. The top. 2. The HEAD OR LEADER OF ANY BODY OR ORGANIZATION.
So that though Jesus had physically left the group, by Paul he had returned.
So then if you must to assume Jesus does not have the right to admonish Peter by Paul, you have assumed WRONG.
Now then if you want to look for things Peter SPOKE that are RECORDED in the Holy Scripture that "seem" to go against what Paul has said by THE HOLY SPIRIT(THAT ONLY REPEATS WHAT JESUS HAS SAID), then you might have a "bone" of contention.
i say you can NOT find such a thing.
Tell me now word for word that exact thing as it is recorded that Peter spoke BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.
For so too men can also speak by the flesh.
i remenber once satan came into Peter and Peter NOT aware of it, until Jesus had cast satan out of Peter.
Nonetheless, go and bring me the exact location of all things you have ALLEGED, including those exact words Peter by THE HOLY SPIRIT SPOKE THAT GO AGAINST ANYTHING PAUL HAS SAID.
i am very curious on this REVELATION of yours.
For as i have READ 1ST AND 2ND PETER AND COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING IN THERE THAT MADE PAUL TO BE A LIAR, i suppose it is not impossible you have made a GREAT DISCOVERY.
i just need for you to PULL my BEAM!
By the way Peter and the other desciples(Jesus NEVER CALLED THEM APOSTLES) did NOT want to go to take the WORD OF GOd TO THE GENTILES, THAT IS THE EXACT REASON HE WENT TO PAUL.AMEN
i am nothing0 made CORRECT IN ALL THESE SPIRITUAL THINGS. AMEN
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS. AMEN

Why welcome to my tent maxx.
Has it NOT occured to thee, that GOd Jesus Christ of Nazareth HAS made HIMSELF clear thru me, but satan HAS PLUGGED THY EARS, AND MUDDLED THY EYES?
So shall i by THE LORD GOd JESUS TAKE A DRILL TO YOUR EAR, AND BRING A LIGHT TO THY EYE?
i will do so! by THE HOLY SPIRIT.
AND IN THE END you will understand.
The fact you are here tells me already you can see a little and hear a little, for there is NOt curiosity least first you did not find me STRANGE.
And indeed i am strange:not of this world. amen
For many the same as you came to hear of the WORD OF GOd as originally given by Paul to the gentiles, and on hearing the WORD many left believing!
BUT not all.
So for the fact that NOT all will leave with a measure of faithe i should NOT try at all?.
GOd forbid, for if i value my life, i would quickly throw myself into the dens of wolves thousands of times.
FOr i do NOT FEAR THE gnashing of the teeth in this place, i fear THE LORD GOd JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.
HE IS A FEARSOME GOd.
You same as i are nothing0. amen
Now as i am from BEFORE THE CONCISION, there will be a VERY MANY THINGS i will tell you that will CUT DEEPLY INTO THE FALSE DOCTRINES OF THE SEVEN CHURCHES.
So for a sample and to get you more to chew, i will tell you that it it a THIEF that take of the 10% tithe offering and uses it to build church building, pay insurance bills, electrical bills, pay for the day to day livelyhood of missionaries(for in the imitation of Paul rather they should work to feed themselves in the morning and preach in the markets and synagoges in the afternoons), pay preachers a salary.
Paul said i took nothing of the churches.
There more for you to gnash your teeth on. amen
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS1. AMEN
THANKYOU JESUS FOR THIS spirited PLACE IN WHICH TO PETCH THY TENT.
THANKYOU FOR MAKING PETER AND PAUL OF ONE MIND:YOURS. AMEN

Oh little maxx,
 The LORD GOd Jesus Christ of Nazareth did NOT EVER MAKE A BET WITH satan.
satan in ignorance and full of spite came to TRY to prove Job did not fear THE LORd, BUT THE LORd KNEW WHAT satan DID NOT:WHAT WAS IN THE HEART OF JOB.
So for this reason:THE LORd, KNEW BEFOREHAND ALL THINGS BEING ALL THINGS IN THE LORd ARE PREDESTINATED, THE LORd DID NOT THINK it a problem to let satan be educated by the actions of Job.
AND IN ALL THINGS JOB KNEW he nad not sinned.
What Job had a problem with was why so many bad things happened to a man who feared GOd, was perfect, and eschewed evil.
BUT before you get your fur up, the story of Job begins with us(the reader) being told we are going to hear of a man named Job who by the time we are brought to him, DOES NOT SIN. AMEN AMEN AMEN
But does this say Job has NEVER SINNED?
Nay little one it does not.
For all means all and all includes Job and Mary. amen amen amen
But BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOd MANY CAN BE LEAD TO RIGHTEOUSNESS.
SO GO AND SIN NO MORE BY THE AIDE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN
i am nothing0 and made correct in all SPIRITUAL THINGS BY THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT.
THANKYOU JESUS.
***GOd DID WHAT GOd DID TO PROVE A POINT TO satan. THINK YE NOT little one satan HAD NOT his eye on Job for a very long time? Yea satan was about Job and The LORd JESUS KNEW THIS. satan was "walking to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it".  satan passed by Job many many times. Job was the bane(sorrow) of satan! Did you learn anything from the example of Job? The entire story of Job was given for our benefit and not for the benefit of Job. Job is a tool for us to use to perfect wisdome.***
Here then is what i learned from Job.
Because the lessons of Job are once given, then they do not have to be repeated for all who have profited of them. amen
QUESTION NOT THE WILL OF THE LORD GOd, NEITHER FEAR satan, BUT IN ALL THINGS CONSIDER THE LESSONS OF JOB, AND IF BY THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD GOd YOU ARE FOUND TO BE RIGHTEOUS, THE LORD WILL NOT ABANDONE THEE TO THE WHIMS OF satan.AMEN
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD.AMEN
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS1.AMEN

OMG I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING! ROOOOOOOFFFFFLLLLLLL

He is so obviously just being a jerk. He talks about random things, goes off on random tangents, his arguments don't make any sense, they read like someone trying to be a prophet, and he arbitrarily sticks in words like "Howbeit", which isn't even a word.

This guy is awesome.

Rock on with your idiocy, sir Knight of Nonsense.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Sep. 19 2003,3:18)]Why welcome to my tent maxx.
Has it NOT occured to thee, that GOd Jesus Christ of Nazareth HAS made HIMSELF clear thru me, but satan HAS PLUGGED THY EARS, AND MUDDLED THY EYES?
So shall i by THE LORD GOd JESUS TAKE A DRILL TO YOUR EAR, AND BRING A LIGHT TO THY EYE?
i will do so! by THE HOLY SPIRIT.
AND IN THE END you will understand.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA
AAAAAAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A gamer is one who has a resolute, unyielding spirit.
i am a gamer.
i am chief gamer.
i am here to see who has the Spirit.
i can PROVE i have the Spirit: JESUS IS THE LORD.
Thanks for asking.
i am nothing0.

he who laughs last?
i am happy it is you!
i could not ever bring myself to laugh at the predicament you are now in.
You have run out of words!
And run out of ideas!
i on the otherhand am made inexhaustable by THE HOLY SPIRIT/GHOST.
i will strive greater now for your sake.
So that by this we bothe may not see death.
i am nothing0.
Try harder maxx!
Repeated laughs does not substitute for knowledge.

Please do NOT stop laughing on my behalf.
NOw then for The Sheep of The Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, please OPEN your "Fully Updated" Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible and turn to page 673.
Now then go to the bottom of the far right hand column and place your eyes on "HOWBEIT". amen
Looks like a word.
Feels like a word.
INFACT BY THE GRACE OF GOd, JESUS USED IT THREE TIMES AS A WORD.
AMEN AMEN AMEN
But not to trample little maxx MORE than he deserves, i will still wait on him to finish laughing.
And then perhaps he can return to finish being EDUCATED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT/GHOST.
Whenever you are ready maxx.
i am nothing0 made 100% CORRECT BY THE HOLY SPIRIT IN ALL THESE SPIRITUAL THINGS. AMEN
Where as many men ignorant in all things believe they have invented language, i know THE LORD DID THIS AT THE TOWER OF BABEL. AMEN

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ Sep. 18 2003,10:42)]"Why did God make a bet with Satan?"

To test Jobs faith.

"If Hell is total seperation from God, how is it exactly that Satan communed with the diety? "

Come back when you have studied the christian faith a little more.
Looks like you need to study the faith, God has no reason to test Job's faith assuming he is omniscient.

When you told me to come back when I have studied more, you were really saying "I don't have an argument."

Many Christians would agree with me that the concept of Hell is the total seperation from God. Additionally, many would likewise agree that Satan dwells in Hell. I was a Christian before, I know what I was spoon fed.

IF you take a circle and draw the shortest line from the edge of the circle to the center, you will have an endless number of lines and ONLY ONE CENTER.
Now if the take a sphere and do the same the endless number has increased to the "nth" power.
BUT STILL THERE IS ONLY ONE CENTER.
And if you are suitated within the line field as a point and look around you, you will NOT be able to dIscern the comings and goings of the lines, neither seeing their starting place on the edge of the sphere nor their final destination at the CENTER.
IN fact the scheme of the strange thing will be to you:pOINTLESS.
But let me assure you little ones, there is indeed A POINT.
IT IS LOCATED AT THE CENTER AND HAS THE DESIGNATION OF 1(ONE).
AND ALL THINGS OF THE EDGE OF THE SPHERE HAS THE DESIGNATION OF 0(ZERO).
Now then i know the comings and the goings of the lines(HOLY GHOST) that link the edge of the sphere to THE CENTER.
IN FACT THAT IS HOW THE UNIVERSE IS AND HOW GOd CAN BE IN ALL PLACES AT THE SAME TIME.
BUT NOW i AM REALLY CONFUSING maxx.
So i will end this for now and return to the regularly scheduled knowledge flow.
No man can come into the knowledge of GOd least it is by THE HOLY SPIRIT/GHOST.
i bring many concurrent lines of thought.
But be not deceived, they all have A POINT.
TIME WILL, IF you have the stamina to stick it out, REVEAL ALL. AMEN
i am nothing0.

Why did God test Job?
Because Job would be able to withstand the testing.

How was Satan able to commune with God if he resides in Hell?

Well, as Medjai pointed out, it is common thought that Satan sits in Hell at this moment in time, nowhere does it say this in the Bible. Nowhere does it say that Satan is currently sitting there taking a bath in the Lake of Fire. Will he one day? Oh sure. That's in Revelations, and has yet to happen. Just because you were spoon fed something, does not mean it's true. Other examples of popular culture influencing Christianity, is angels. Pop culture loves showing angels as female, when the Bible is fairly clear that they're male. All of them. And humans don't become angels after they die (though some CHURCHES teach that). And humans don't go directly to heaven after death (though churches teach that), rather they sleep until the day of judgement.

Another fine reason we should never allow ourselves to be spoon-fed, especially where pastors are concerned, and any pastor or teacher who tells you to just accept what I'm saying as right, is not of God.

And why yes, Hell is a place utterly without God or God's touch, it is also a place of unspeakable pain and heat.

maxx, the meeting that took place between satan and Jesus did not occur in Heaven, it took place on earth.
satan has had his physical body bound in chains inside earth but his spirit can roam freely on and in earth
i am nothing0
hell and the lake of fire are two different places and things.
i will speak on this later at great length.
Learn from the lesson of the sphere.
the lake of fire is outside the sphere. amen

Before Jesus went into hell to remove those with willing spirits, the souls(conscious minds) of men were in hell, as their physical bodies lay in the tomb.
After this, all(souls) with willing spirits for the sake of the willing spirit are taken into heaven.
The judgement:Saved, occured by The GRACE OF JESUS.
BUT ALL SOULS(MINDS) OF THOSE WITH UNWILLING spirits still go to hell, along with their unwilling spirit..
They are those raised at the end to be thrown into a lake of fire.
The man on the cross with Jesus went with Him to paradise:THIRD HEAVEN.
And all those souls with willing spirits will be raised on the DAY OF THE LORD. AMEN
They will be given NEW FLESHLY PHYSICAL BODIES.
But are not given to marrage.
All others still alive when Jesus comes must same as Elijah, and Enoch be translated to enter into the Kingdome of Heaven that comes down at the end. amen
You will have 1000 years to keep the sayings of Jesus and not meet death.
i am nothing0

Back