RAPTURE, mountains, and a mustard seed.

Hell is thrown into the lake of fire, ergo:the lake of fire is MUCH WORSE. amen
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS1.AMEN
Has anyone see maxx, he is cutting class!
Come on now little maxx, i forgive you!
Come back to class.
JESUS LOVES YOU TOO.

If he knew Job would pass, it wasn't really a 'test'.
So God essentially felt the need to prove Satan wrong? If the place is that of 'sleep', how might I ask did Satan speak to God? Oh, let me guess, he gets special privelages because God favors the very Angel that tried to cause insurrection.
rock.gif

It all makes sense now! God likes Satan and gives him extra special privelages, almost like the Teacher's Assistant! Wow, praise Allah.

Also, God cares what Satan believes? If God had nothing to prove, why did he do this?

Also, Job was given back all that he lost and more, yet I fail to see how LOSING HIS WIFE AND SONS can be replenished. Oh yes, he was given a new wife (whoopd'y do!). That is like killing someone's dog that they have had for several years, and than buying them a new one.

Let me see....GOd (The Father) is a Spirit.
satan came before GOd in Jesus(Called Christ at that time, and He/Christ also has a Physical Spiritual body) in his spirit.
And they both met face to fact so to speak on earth(the top of the ground).
As far as "sleep" goes satan is NOT asleep, and neither is The Father.
satan has a fleshly body and a spirit.
The LORD GOd HAS A FLESHLY BODY CALLED JESUS CHRIST AND THE SPIRIT CALLED I AM. AMEN
How do you say it is a "SPECIAL PRIVILEGE", which means a right?
Did not satan come with the sons of GOd?
Did not satan come into Peter and he did not know it?
So too then did satan accompanied as a spirit the physical men who were the Patriarchs who were called before the physical PERSON OF JESUS CHRIST.
so then what BID DEAL is it when Jesus Christ turned to satan among the sons of God, the same as He turned to satan in Peter.
Little one, you do thyself a great disservice pretending to far more ignorant of scripture than you really are.
Who is it that has accompanied thee before me?
Shall i instead before the ignorant of men speak to him instead of you? Same as Jesus spoke to him and ignored Peter.
i am not deceived by the spirit you have come here with.
i am nothing0, and because of that can NOT BE DEFEATED IN SPIRITUAL THINGS. AMEN
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS1. AMEN

YOu fail to see, you fail to see, you fail to see.
BY THE LORD GOd JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH MAY you now see!
All the family of Job will be raised at THE FIRST RESURRECTION AND ALL THINGS THAT CAME BEFORE NOW ARE ERASED.
AND FOR THAT IT IS AS IT NEVER OCCURED, EVEN THE MEMORIES OF THOSE THINGS ARE REMOVED AND THE TEARS WIPPED AWAY. AMEN AMEN AMEN
Who and what do you think you have come before?
i am nothing0.
Am i ignorant of those things that have been the stumbling blocks to men, and after i have been taken into THIRD HEAVEN TO BE WASHED IN THE RIVER OF KNOWLEDGE(YES IT HAS A NAME!) THAT FLOWS FROM THE LORD GOd JESUS, DOWN THE THRONE AND OUT THE TEMPLE?
IF AFTER THAT SPECIAL THING, i am ignorant of any single SPIRITUAL thing, then i deserve the WRATHE OF THE LORD GOd JESUS CHRIST.
BUT FEAR NOT FOR me, i have been educated BY THE HOLY GHOST AND AS DISCIPLE TO THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD CONTINUE TO BE INCREASED IN THE KNOWLEDGE OF ALL THINGS.
They are opened to me as the petals of a rose. amen
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS. AMEN
Try harder!
But do not grind your teeth at me.
i have the privilege to deal with you.

As i do not believe in excommunication, i would never ask you to leave, nor would i complain about signatures.
Do as you see fit.
i do however believe in exorcisms. amen
i am immune to you in this place.
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS. AMEN

First of all, I am not Satan, nor am I possessed.

Satan is given special privelage, in that he is so powerful as to be able to influence the actions of God. God is said to be immutable, as would be a logical following to that of his omniscience, he would always be right and therefore never need to change his mind. He would know that Satan intended only to procure malice into the soul of his beloved. As he is omnibenevolent we can reasonably ascertain that God would not wish to instill such hurt on to one of his beloved at the wimbs of Satan. To do so would be to play the advocate to pain, misery, and suffering. All in an effort to show a grotesque being of which has lost all the love of God that it is mistaken.

If your worst enemy said "Let me torture your dog while you watch, you could intervene, but don't, and I bet the dog will lose trust in you" and you knew with an absolute certainty that this would not be true and that the dog would undeniably succeed in retaining its trust for you, is it than loving of you to allow the dog to be tortured. I am trying to be fair because technically God didn't do the torturing.

Wait wait wait! Let me preclude his post with what I expect him to post:
THOU ARt of the saTan one, ye foul PaAgaN!!! JESUS !S Th3 L0RD!!!!111!

Would i expect you to say anything less?
Really, does an insane person knowing he is insane go easily to admit to all he is insane?
NOt actually.
But if you behave as a devil's advocate, then what should people think of you?
defacto by such behavior you are possessed by satan.
denial of the facts is impossible.
NOT once have i heard you say Jesus is the Lord.
By the word of Paul this would prove The HOLY SPIRIT IS WITH YOU.( as long as you keep on saying it. amen)
Read 1 Corinthians 12:3
Holman's, KJV, Douay and Lamsa's
Such that by the greek and the aramaic Peshetta i have that JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS1.
Ephesians 4:5 One Lord.
The word "the" means "one".
See also Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary
Unabrigded.
satan has NOT special privileges.
GOd uses in His Infinate Wisdome the stupid and foolish to EDUCATE HIS PREDESTINATED FLOCK.
There came into the world both those willing and unwilling spirits and were placed in the flesh of men.
To those that came with willing spirits came THE LORD GOd AMONG US so that by His blood they might not have to die/sleep, but instead be TRANSLATED.
Hense: keep my sayings and not meet death.
You have been deceived little one.
you have been possessed by lies.
satan has done this to you.
ergo by the taking of those lies into your heart, you are possessed. amen
i am more than capable of defeating all those lies on all levels.
And so too free you from them. amen
Thankyou Jesus. amen
i am nothing0.
IS NOT COMPETITION THE BETTER WAY?
LET THEN ALL MEN BE FREE TO CHOSE THE BETTER WAY!

Gee whizz
avatar, art thou trying to hinder or help?
Try harder little one.
i think i would like to see you even once write for me what i would have written for myself, for that thing alone would prove you HAVE THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT.AMEN
i am nothing0.
TRY HARDER!
i mean do some research into THE WORD OF GOd AND THEN SEE WHAT YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM IT.

Excuse me but I have a question adelpit. Are you screwing with us are you medjai or one of his friends or are you demon possesed?

You forget one thing Medjai: Satan is not God's enemy. Satan is Satan's enemy, and his pride clots his vision: God is Satan's enemy, not Satan God's enemy.
Who is the enemy of God? Is there anyone that can stand up to someone who can open up the Earth to swallow seventy people? To call fire down on an altar and completely ignore another altar to a pagan deity? There is nothing that can stand up against God.
Satan is also man's enemy. He is the corrupter of the Flesh via temptation and schism. That is how he fights: underhandedly, with falsehoods, illusions and the pleasant carrots in front of your beady eyes.

Job was God's...perhaps, in God's all-knowing, he knew Job would survive it all, and in the end, would bless him totally with double what he had, that in the end, God was glorified, so no one could say: "Ha ha ha, Job, how how great is your God if your life sucks this bad?"

God, it would seem, does not tolerate being mocked...in fact, transforms mockery into glorification in some fashion or another.

Bizarre.

So let me get this straight adelpit: I say this: you're a fraud. Now call down the heavensent fire. If I never post again...nah. I won't say that. 'Cause my system might crash or something and then you would use that to your benefit...
Speak real to us. DOn't speak in twisted proverbs of your own making. God never talks that way, why should he become inconsistent and talk through you now, even though YoU aR3 N0tHinG?!

In the answer i could provide am i limited by ONLY the three options you have given me?
if so then i will see what i can do as far as an answer.
Thanks for dropping by.
i had hopped NOT to have to enter into all threads to invite opinion.
And so you coming to me has been appreciated. amen
i am nothing0.
Could medjai conquer medjai?
as far as being demon possessed?
JESUS IS THE LORD
do you know what to even utter that means?
Now then to the business of being screwed with.
Am i applying GREAT PRESSURE ON ALL IN HERE?
i am by THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT!
ENJOY AND LET'S US SEE WHAT COMES OF IT.
Perhaps we will bothe be educated and have our beams removed. amen
i am nothing0.
Are the gamers now complaining?
Try harder!

Beams removed? Yes I know what Jesus is Lord meens even satan knows that. Try harder for what, to make you mad to make you shove your foot farther down your mouth?

satan is NOT GOd's enemy?
What a silly thing to say considering Revelation 20:10 and Revelation 20:13-14
For thy education the devil=satan.
Does GOd reward His "friend" with a one way trip to a lake of fire and the rest of His friends(Jesus said who his friends were.) enjoy Heaven on Earth?
Really avatar your deception is amazingly TRANSPARENT!
Have you ever read The Holy Bible?
It might help you to be a better gamer.
i am nothing0.

mrpopdrinker,
Are your reading the same thing i am?
For i am typing each and every time either JESUS IS THE LORD, OR THE LORD JESUS.
THE OPERATIVE WORD IS "THE"
i see you have only the ability to say Jesus is Lord.
That is not adequate, for in Psalms 110 there are TWO LORDS LISTED.
Satan can for that say Jesus is Lord, the second Lord and then he will claim to be the FIRST Lord.
Capitalization has not a hold on what a man utters from his mouthe.
Hense the need to say THE LORD JESUS. AMEN
Remember satan?
he exaulted himself above Jesus and The Father, and Heaven and for that got cast OUT. AMEN
i am nothing0.

You mrpopdrinker do not have the ability to make me mad.
as far as where i may care to place my foot goes, i think many in here need a swift kick in the rear.
Too many men pretending to be Christians.
i am nothing0.

Now, Now, avatar,
think ye i do not know the sign of the SECOND BEAST is calling down fire out of heaven(first heaven, which is NOT THIRD HEAVEN.AMEN).
Little one you have not the ability to conquer(find an error) me.
i who am nothing0 will never call fire down from heaven, for that you may have to go to avatar!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Sep. 19 2003,8:29)]You mrpopdrinker do not have the ability to make me mad.
as far as where i may care to place my foot goes, i think many in here need a swift kick in the rear.
Too many men pretending to be Christians.
i am nothing0.
I never wanted to make you mad. You may be nothing but let me tell you something I am a son of God and a heir and joint heir with him. You are certainly pretending to be a christian and you dont do a good job of it. If what you said was a personall attack it is evident that you are not lead by the holy spirit.

Are you laughing as hard as I am right now, Adel? That was hilarious! "Think ye I do not know the sign of the second beast?" You're hilarious man. I swear, they should take the zealots and make em comedians in the Mid-East. Make a million, y'all would.
Think ye...hahaha!

As to your eternal return to self-nothing, I am with mrpopdrinker on this (not like we're always fighting, but hey, Christians disagree often): I am a son of God. I will be in the kingdom of God, and I will get what I deserve because of Him: eternal life. Now maybe you don't feel you deserve that...I really don't care. You're wrong, but hey, a ton of so-called Christians are wrong.

Now as to your Psalms reference, here's another one, the Bible. Yeah. In it it states quite clearly that not every man who comes to the Gate and says, "Lord, Lord" will enter the Kingdom. I think you're saying, "Lord, Lord", meaning "Lord, Lord" to Jesus Christ. I think. But your heart, it sounds, belongs to quite another.

And you did not give a good argument for Satan not being God's enemy. All you claimed was my deceptive shroud (I'm wearin' Turin, too). Now tell me why Satan is not God's enemy and I might give you a mol of slight credence. Most likely not.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, you just can't tell, whoa, whoa, whoa, my Michelle!

Back