RAPTURE, mountains, and a mustard seed.

adelpit. I concur with pop. I haven't read a single post of yours, just because it hurts my eyes.

Some of us are old y'know...
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Sep. 22 2003,7:21)]Yes I still cannot find the book of l33t, nor would I want too. Or are you going to tell me to keep trying.
laugh.gif
It's right after the book of Morman.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (timor @ Sep. 23 2003,3:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Sep. 22 2003,7:21)]Yes I still cannot find the book of l33t, nor would I want too. Or are you going to tell me to keep trying.  
laugh.gif
It's right after the book of Morman.
I am getting a new Bible soon but not that one!

i who am nothing0, follow Paul because Paul said that i should. 1 Corinthians 11:3
So therefore joseph smith, and all others are not meet to be followed.
Nor does any man follow me.
i have given all here plenty of time to uncover anything that might be used to pull my beam, and i see nothing was uncoverd.
As to why the ERRORS of the seven churches MUST be OVERCOME, you may read Revelation 2:7;2:11;2:17;2:26;3:5;3:12; and 3:21.
Now then, concerning the NEED TO SAVE the WILLING spirits that were sent into those predestinated to THE BODY OF CHRIST:St. John 1:9;for He HE was the true LIGHT, which lighteth(gave unto all men a spirit, of willing and unwilling according to the free will of those spirits)every man that cometh into the world;THERE IS NOT A NEED TO SAVE THAT THAT WAS ALREADY PREDESTINATED TO BE SAVED. amen
IT WAS not for the sake of those willing spirits The Lord offered up His body for a sacrifice for the sins of ONLY THOSE MEN PREDESTINATED TO THE BODY OF CHRIST, but rather THAT THEIR SOULS(The minds seated in the physical flesh of the head/brain)should NOT SEE DEATH:The First Death.
So to this end Jesus physically died so that we would not have to suffer the physical pain and suffering of the first death.
And now i tell you that you do NOT have to sleep in the earth, but rather may enter into Heaven by translation. amen
Did Jesus place the ear back on the head of the man?
Did Jesus restore the health of many?
Did Jesus raise the dead...physically?
Yea He did for it was never the original plan of The Father and the Son that man should suffer death.
But because we all have sinned, the old man/first flesh must pass away to be replaced by the second flesh.
ANd while the first flesh was carnal, the second is physical for it does soulfully and physically follow after
THE SPIRIT OF THE FATHER. AMEN
i am nothing0
JESUS IS THE LORD1:pRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA1.

The pentagon, which has five equildistant side, a top and a bottom in thre dimensional space, is the sign of THE UNION OF MAN AND GOd.
Side one of the five equildistant sides is
The translated body(Soul and flesh) of a man:IHVH
Side two
The spirit of the translated body of a man:JHVH
Side three
Jesus Christ of Nazareth:JHWH
Side four:
The Holy Ghost:YHVH
Side FIVE
THE FATHER:YHWH
Side Six
The internal face of the seven face stone:
The Charity of Jesus Christ, for SO TOO HIS HAME He answers to for the sake of the gentiles in THE NATION OF MIGHTY ONES OF EARTH.
Side SEVEN
The external WRATHE OF THE FATHER.
i am nothing0 and now well you men have keenly read ALL of these words.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA1. AMEN

Nowhere in the Holy Bible does it say Jesus came to save the spirit of men.
Can Paul make of Paul to be a liar?
Paul said in  Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men ONCE to die, and after this the judgement: So as Christ was offered ONCE" Douay
YET MANY MEN WILL DIE TWICE FOR THERE IS A SECOND DEATH! So it is for this reason IMPOSSIBLE JESUS CAME TO SAVE THOSE MEN.
THEY WERE NOT PREDESTINATED!
They did not EVER possess a willing spirit. amen
BUT HOWBEIT that men are appointed since Adam to die ONCE and then Paul said in Hebrews 11:5 that Enoch did NOT see death?
And to Enoch i add Elijah!
IT is for When Paul says "death", he means to sleep in the earth.
And when Jesus in St. John 8:51 said death, He meant sleep in the earth.
But when Paul said "DIE" he meant by sleeping or by TRANSLATION. FOR IN TRANSLATION THE FLESH THAT HAS SINNED IS WITHOUT SLEEPING REPLACED BY A NEW SPIRITUAL FLESH. AMEN
And the Word was also made flesh and did not ever sin.
So if Jesus has told you to go and sin no more, then you perhaps should keep all of His sayings and see what then comes of it. amen
i am nothing0.

Come on tell me where is it? No where does it say that yeshua came to save people? Are you familier where it says Yeshua did not come to condemn thw world but to save it? Read John 3:16 adelpit.

All men(save a few) before THE LAMB OF GOd:Jesus Christ of Nazareth went into hades with their spirit and soul/conscious mind and had to wait on THE LORD YESHUA/JESUS to come into hades and remove them to Paradise.
ANd it is appointed that all men die once.
Yet Enoch did not meet death/sleep in the earth.
And since THE LAMB OF GOd:YESHUA/JESUS, ALL MEN WITH a WILLING spirit/light COULD ENTER HEAVEN THE SAME AS Enoch, for Jesus did conquer death/sleeping in the earth.
But what was it about Enoch and Elijah that QUALIFIED them to be TRANSLATED AND NOT HAVE TO WAIT IN HADES FOR THE LORD JESUS/YESHUA TO COME FOR THEM?
It is a simple thing, little ones:Enoch and Elijah KEPT THE SAYINS OF THE LORD JESUS CHRISTand did not contend with HIM.
BUT ENOCH AND ELIJAH DID HAVE THEIR OLD MAN REPLACE WITH A MEN MAN.
FIRST COMES THE REBIRTH OF THE SOUL/CONSCIOUS MIND, AND THEN COME THE REBIRTH OF THE PHYSICAL FLESH: A NATURAL FLESH AFTER CARNAL THINGS REPLACED BY A SPIRITUAL FLESH AFTER SPIRITUAL THINGS.
BUT DOES ACCORDINGLY THE ORIGINAL PLAN FOR MAN NOW BE REINSITUTED AND IT GIVETH A MAN AND A WOMAN IN HOLY MATRIMONY?
YEA it does! amen
And so after all have been translated that are to be translated and THE FATHER:YHWH has come down to a new earth, then will man go forthe to multiply and be fruitful.
WE will have children by physical relations as HE originally planned and in time for the number of the people(having 90% water in them)being so GREAT, there will be NO MORE SEAS. AMEN AMEN AMEN
But always will THE RIVER FLOW FROM THE THRONE. AMEN
And so for Jesus has said if you will keep His sayings, you too many escape sleeping in the earth, i suggest we all follow this better path. amen
The Lord Jesus/Yeshua Christ of Nazareth has asked me what upon my translation will i choose to do, for i could either stay on earth and strive with man or go to Heaven and wait on THE DAY OF THE LORD.
i said if by my staying so much as even on predestinated man with a willing spirit might to see the light and not meet death:effecting the soul to not see death/sleeping in the earth, then i would STAY.
i AM NOTHING0.

He conquerd the second death although there will be a rapture. It was Hades not hell that he went into. Hades was divided into a lake of fire and Abrahams bosom at the time. So he took those that had been covered by animal blood washed the covering as well as what needed to be coverd and took them up to the third heaven.

Adelpit I think you are mislead which makes you a false prophet. Stop typing in l33t and go study the bible not Paul but the BIBLE!

St John 3:16 says, and i quote:"WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM"
The operative WORd of the entire sentence is WHOSOEVER.
NOT ALL WILL BELIEVE.
THERE IS A REASON, THEY HAVE NOT A WILLING spirit. amen
By the way i did not use the word people, i used spirit.
Can you not get it right?
Come now brother.
Tell me once again Yeshua is the Lord, so i may know at this very moment the nature of your soul.
Tell me even once you are nothing0.
And yet for THE LORD YESHUA HAS TOLD me BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, FOR ALL THE PARTS OF THE BODY OF CHRIST JESUS/YESHUA ARE UNIQUE, THEN THIS WORD YOU MAY USE TO DESCRIBE YOURSELF: special.
you and i being nothing0 before The Lord Yeshua are still SPECIAL to Him for we are unique in that you are one special part and i another. amen
Tell me you agree with Paul 100%, even if now you have not the ability to explain all things Paul has meant, and it will count towards you as some faithe. amen
i AM NOTHING0 MADE CORRECT IN ALL SPIRITUAL THINGS BY THE HOLY GHOST.
YESHUA IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS. AMEN

Let me understand you....i am now by your mouthe a false prophet?
When and what time did i once call myself to be a prophet?
Nay i did not!
i have called myself a desciple of THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT AND myself nothing0.
But as i am far more than you can handle, i on purpose did NOT once ever call myself a prophet.
i did not once ever say i was something.
ONLY i have said i have THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT AND CAME TO GIVE ALL THE CHANCE TO PROVE i might be wrong.
you could NOT DO IT. AMEN
Only you have had your errors exposed and corrected.
This is a GOOD THING, for now by your INABILITY to prove any errors, i can move to more interesting subjects and you can take the corrections i have by THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT brought you, and you can now increase in FAITHE. AMEN
i am nothing0.
YESHUA IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS. AMEN

if BY THE HOLY GHOST you, Jesus, Paul, Peter, and i have the ability by attaining FAITHE to go and raise a man from the dead, then it is ONLY A MAN WITH A WILLING spirit you will have by faithe raised. amen
Jesus is the He and He conquered  DEATH/MEANS TO SLEEP IN THE EARTH.
But IN NO WAY DID JESUS CONQUER THE SECOND DEATH. The second death whereby all men not of a willing spirit are raised at the second resurrection are given BACK their original fleshly body and then thrown ALIVE into the lake of fire, whereby the flesh is consumed, but the soul/mind and spirit are tormented for ever and ever. amen
JESUS FULL WELL KNOWS HOW TO SAY SECOND DEATH WHEN HE MEANS SECOND DEATH.
HE CONQUERED FOR US, THE FIRST DEATH.
FOR VERILY i tell you, if any man will keep His sayings, you will never be able to get to the Second Death. amen
Does a man in the absence of a willing spirit have the ability to keep the sayings of Jesus? NO
The flesh does not save the spirit, but the spirit with The Spirit can effect a change to the soul/mind that can effect a change to the flesh.
And if not for THE LAMB OF GOd, THE FATHER WOULD NOT HAVE LET THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT COME INTO THE WORLD, MUCH LESS COME TO CORNELIUS. AMEN
Jesus NEEDED TO ONLY OVERCOME THE FIRST DEATH, FOR NO MAN WITH A WILLING SPIRIT WAS EVER IN DANGER OF THE SECOND DEATH. AMEN
To be removed from THE BOOK OF LIFE FIRST REQUIRES ONE TO HAVE BEEN RAISED AT THE FIRST RESURRECTION OR TRANSLATED, AND THEN AFTER THE FATHER COMES DOWN FROM HEAVEN MAKES THE EXACT SAME ERROR AS LUCIFER.
For any man that has tasted of the fruits of the Kingome of Heaven and then walks away will be punished even GREATER than satan was. AMEN
i AM NOTHING0 AND EXACTLY CORRECT BY THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

Can any man OVERCOME the errors of the seven churches least first he had a willing spirit?
IMPOSSIBLE. AMEN
i am nothing0.
And so for this, Jesus said I will not blot out his name out of THE BOOK OF LIFE, AND he that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
The problem men have in ignorance, for their minds/souls are very ignorant,IS they have deceived themselves into thinking they have  A FREEWILL OF THE FLESH.
That is an illusion.
What is occuring is the spirit in you has A FREE WILL  and is even now trying to educate you so you will want to keeping the sayings of Jesus and not sleep in the earth. In this way your soul/mind may be with the flesh spared the terrible pain and suffering of a physical death. amen amen amen
THIS IS WHAT JESUS HAS DONE FOR YOU.
SO that by the entrance of THE HOLY SPIRIT INTO THE WORLD, WHAT WAS RARE AMONG THE PATRIARCHS AND THE JEWS, MIGHT BECOME COMMON PLACE AMONG THE JEWS,EVEN THE GENTILES BY THE SPIRIT OF ADOPTION. AMEN
i am nothing0.
YESHUA IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHAU. AMEN

Because there is NOT a second resurrection for The Saints of Jesus/Jeshua, all must after the entry of Jesus into the world be translated.
Translation is what JESUS HAS PURCHASED FOR YOU BY His death and resurrection, for did not the Saints of Old become meet to be removed from hell by Jesus. And we we knew Aaron was even then; as he was in hades and his flesh lay in the tomb; a Saint of The Lord Jesus. amen
What was different is all those Saints of THE LORD YESHUA DID NOT FULLY KEEP ALL THE SAYINGS OF THE LORD, FOR EVEN AARON CONTENDED WITH THE LORD. AMEN
So even now for the sake of a willing spirit unto predestination, many that sleep are now for THE LAMB OF GOd IN HEAVEN/paradise IN spirit and soul/mind and no more in hades as the men of old.
and they will wait the resurrection with those removed from hades in better QUATERS. AMEN
FOR NOW HEAVEN PREPARES FOR WAR ON EARTH. AMEN
SO i suggest we do not contend with THE LORD. AMEN
i AM NOTHING0.
So for Him/Jesus no more do willing spirits with their souls/minds suffer seperation in hades, no more do men have to be of such a singular stong spirit to be meet for translation, for THE HOLY GHOST WILL NOW STRENGHTEN MANY TO BE EQUAL TO ENOCH. AMEN
i am nothing0.

THE LAKE OF FIRE DOES NOT YET EVEN NOW EXIST.
IT COMES INTO CREATION ON THE DAY OF THE LORD. AMEN
i who am nothing can tell you men locked at this moment in the illusion of HAVING THE LORD'S KNOWLEDGE BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND

Back