RAPTURE, mountains, and a mustard seed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ultima Avatar @ Sep. 19 2003,9:07)]As to your eternal return to self-nothing, I am with mrpopdrinker on this (not like we're always fighting, but hey, Christians disagree often):
You meen you forgive me for all the fights we had?!  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
 Satan is God's enemy It's just that he was already defeated hes just shall I say lurking around.

How can Satan be an enemy if God won from the beginning? I mean, if God even had a challenge from the creation, some almight God, huh?
I don't think God ever worried about Satan or what will happen to us. Sure it's sad and all to him, but worried about the outcome? Almighty God? Ha!

You are somones enemy when you go against them whether you have a chance or not you can be somones enemy. Let me give you a analogy. When I go to step on a bug I may not kill it compleatly so it may still me squirming around all thats left is to flush hi down the pot, God is walking to the pot right now and untill he gets there satan is still his enemy. I dont know if that was a good one or not but hey I just woke up.
tounge.gif

Me too so don't get worried.
Ehh. But the thing is, you chose the bug as an enemy, the bug did not choose you.
Satan has chosen God as his foe, or rather, the position that God stands for. Satan desires power ("who above else, desire power...") and God is the pinnacle of that. To God, Satan is merely a creation, easily undone, easily broken, and that saddens Him. But Satan can do nothing to God to make himself His enemy. That is all.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Sep. 19 2003,8:36)]think ye i do not know the sign of the SECOND BEAST is calling down fire out of heaven(first heaven, which is NOT THIRD HEAVEN.AMEN).
*laughs until he explodes*

This guy is incredible. Immature, possibly brain damaged, but a comedic genius.

mrpopdrinker,
Here are the specifics:
#1 it is you that introduced the word "mad" into the discussion, so if you do not care that i throw it back at you, then be careful of the words you use at me.
#2 YOu have made a claim that is as of now unsubstantiated by you, that is: you are a "son of GOd"
i simply DO NOT BELIEVE you AT ALL!
How can any "son of GOd" be so very ignorant of Spiritual things?
it does make sence to me, for i know by THE HOLY SPIRIT/GHOST you would not be left as such!
#3 i will be easy on you and give you a benefit of a doubt....but you must give me something in return.
TELL me BY TYPING IT(NOT COPYING IT) THAT:Jesus is the Lord.
For this alone according to the instruction given by Paul will give me ABSOLUTE PROOF you are PREDESTINATED TO THE BODY OF CHRIST JESUS.
JESUS IS THE LORD1. AMEN
#4 Tell me you are nothing0. and this will prove you have an understanding BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, same as Paul, what it means to be humble before THE LORD GOd JESUS(NOT me!).
i am nothing0. amen
#5 Tell me you AGREE WITH ALL THINGS PAUL HAS TOLD YOU BY LETTERS, THAT IS 100%(Which does NOT mean you have yet by THE HOLY SPIRIT BEEN MADE TO UNDERSTAND IT) and i will see you have THE BEGININGS OF FAITHE.
i agree with Paul 100%. amen
i DEAL OUT TOUGH LOVE BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.
i DO FOR ALL THE SHEEP OF THE LORd JESUS WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THEM INSPITE OF WHAT THEIR FLESH WOULD WANT OTHERWISE.
i COME TO ASSEMBLE THE MIGHTY ONES OF THIS EARTH.
you have not the ability to stand in my way.
The LORd GOd JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH BY HIS FATHER HAS GIVEN me THE KNOWLEDGE TO CONQUER ALL THAT WOULD STAND IN my WAY. AMEN
So then as i have asked you on numerous occassions, if you can provide Scripture from THE HOLY BIBLE; and i gave you four to choose from; i can not be what i say i am becoming, then you MUST BE RIGHT in you analysis.
OTHERWISE you feelings being hurt, or offended is NOT SUFFICIENT CAUSE for me to turn aside from this RACE. AMEN
i am nothing0.
PEASE try harder.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS1. AMEN

1ST. heaven it the dome of the sky:the area of the clouds.
2nd. heaven is the space that is occupied by the stars.
3rd. HEAVEN is the place of Paradise where i saw the city of GOd, and was kicked into the river by Paul.
Thankyou Jesus for my brother Paul. amen
i am nothing0.
Jesus is the Lord1Praise the Lord1The Lord Jesus1. amen

#1 You are not to throw things back nor did I throw somthing at you if I remember correctly.
#2 I am not ignorent of spiritual things and I know the Holy Spirit for he lives in me.
#3 Yeshua is Lord for that is his name Jesus is a mistranslation and salvation is a choice not predestination.
#4 I was nothing but God in his mercy and LOVE (a word you need to learn) sent his son to die for me so I could be his brother and son hence the body of christ.
#5 I havent read the entire bible yet so I cannot answer but if he was lead by the Holy Spirit and did not deviate from God in his writings (not that I think he did but I never blindly say anything) then I agree with him.
If God has given you knowledge of all things then I must not know how to spell because to my eye you cant spell worth a crap.

satan still claims he is a son of GOd.
so i guess any of his fallen in the flesh of men would do the very same.
But by Paul i know NONE of them in the flesh of men can say JESUS IS THE LORD at the same time they are in the flesh of a man!AMEN.
i am nothing0 AND 100% CORRECT IN ALL THESE SPIRITUAL THINGS BY THE HOLY GHOST.

THE DEFINATION OF GENIUS according to Mr. Webster
a person endowed with transendent ability.
TRANSCENDENT: beyond the LIMITS of ALL POSSIBLE EXPERIENCE AND HENCE BEYOND KNOWLEDGE.
And so the weak minded men have ACCIDENTALLY stumbled upon the very TRUTHE.
FOR INDEED i am made genius by the PRESENCE OF AN ATTENDING SPIRIT, and The Spirit is CALLED THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT. AMEN

And if by your stubborness i am become a fool for THE LORD GOd JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, THEN the blame rest entirely upon your heads.
For you should NOT HAVE MADE me become such, when i am guilty of ONE THING: THE ABSOLUTE TRUTHE. AMEN

You may continue to laugh little ones, for as i know from much experience as long as you are laughing, you will continue to listen.
And to listen means these words that enter into thy ears will ring TRUE.
Time will prove this.
i have the time and the patience.
so ENJOY AS YOU WILL.
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS1. AMEN

Satan does not claim that nor was he ever I dont think. You have misinterpereted. "only a christian can say Jesus is Lord" Actually anyone can say that to meen it is a whole different story. You are unable to combat anything I said in my last post Just as I thought.

Now mrpopdrinker now claims to be a messianic jew?
The LORd Jesus Christ of Nazareth has created all language and for this alone, He has a name in EACH ONE OF THEM. AMEN
Now then, if you are a jew claiming to be as such and not a man pretending to be a jew and IS NOT, then for the sakes of your jewishness(for the jews and the gentiles MUST imitate Paul:paul is chief Apostle)) you may EVEN say:
YESHUA IS THE LORD.
THE OPERATIVE WORD IS "THE"!
The rest of your spurious claims do not hold.
This is a spiritual place and for that i am by the word that came out of Paul's mouthe by The Holy Ghost, GIVEN FREEDOME TO DO AS i WOULD CARE IN HERE.
FOR ONLY my spirit is in THIS HIGH PLACE with your spirit.
WE are not FACE TO FACE IN THE FLESH, little one.
Shall i review the sections Paul left for us concering battling spirits in HIGH PLACES.
Paul was talking about THE INTERNET. AMEN
i am nothing0.
YESHUA IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA1. AMEN
i can easily run you into a corner you can NOT ESCAPE little one.
i have by THE HOLY GHOST ALREAY DEFEATED THE ERRORS OF THE MESSIANIC JEWS. AMEN
By the way there is not 2 Lords, The FATHER HAS TURNED ALL THINGS DURING THE TIME OF GRACE OVER TO YESHUA CHRIST OF NAZARETH UNTIL THE END OF THE THOUSAND YEARS WHEN HE COMES DOWN AND REIMPOSES HIS LAWS.AMEN
Now try harder.
satan can say Yeshua is Lord, and then say the second Lord.

No im not a Jew actually I am the exact opposite my family has strong german heritage if thats what your asking. I call him Yeshua as do many others because that is the name he answerd to and that is what I shall call him and I shall call father God YHVH I bet you dont like that either but I dont care. The rest of what you say makes no sense everything I have said is true. If I understood
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]By the way there is not 2 Lords
God has three aspects although they are in the end one godhead father son and spirit just as we have three aspects flesh soul and spirit God's aspects are just more seperate than ours.

satan can say Jesus is Lord and Yeshua is Lord, because what Paul said was Jesus/Yeshua is THE LORD.
To leave out the word "the" means there can be more than ONE Lord.
Read the first seven definations of the word "the" in Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary 2Nd Editions.
NOw that is very intesting. Seven Spirits of The Lord GOd. Seven definations of "the" say (one).
VERY VERY INTERESTING.
Read 1 Corinthians 12:3
Psalms 110 give his this ability.
in fact a few of the seven churches believe THE FATHER AND THE SON HAVE SEPERATE FLESHLY BODIES.
i AM NOTHING0.
Now then where is the quote of Scripture that proves me wrong?
Did not see you brought any. amen
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA1. AMEN

Your wording is so horrable I can hardly understand you lest debate you what amd i supposed to prove you wrong on? Yeshua is the Lord happy? so you cannot say I ended it with a question mark so Im wrong. Yeshua is the Lord.

You have mentioned the word LOVE.
You are in this place a spirit.
AN as i can discern thus far, an UNWILLING spirit.
i do NOT have to LOVE an UNWILLING spirit.
Not such claim has every come out of the mouthe of Yeshua in this regard.
In fact He said be careful of whom you bless(because of the presence of unwilling spirits) and if they do not well receive you, you may shake the dust of them from you(because of unwilling spirits).
Now then the correct WORD TO USE IS CHARITY.
Charity is a GOdly ability ONLY coming from The LORD GOd YESHUA CHRIST OF NAZARETH into the world by THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT to give the sons of GOd the ability to LOVE his worst enemy!
For as Yeshua has stated, all the world is insane.
And so i who am perhaps less so, forgive even sadam and osama for their actions, knowing fullwell if i had that ALL FAITHE that Paul had, i could ask Yeshua to APPEAR BEFORE THEM IN VISION(and HE would) and He would arm them with ALL KNOWLEDGE AND ALL POWER OF HEAVEN AND THOSE TWO ENEMIES OF MINE WOULD BE MADE THE TWO WITNESSES BROTHER JOHN SPOKE OF IN REVELATIONS. AMEN AMEN AMEN
Littles one, you do NOT have the ability to conquer me in any single thing, for it is THE WILL OF THE LORD GOd YESHUA THAT i AM MADE THIS STRANGE THING AND NOT my own.
i who am nothing0, was only a willing spirit that came into the flesh of a man. amen
YESHUA IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA1. AMEN

You where a willing spirit that came into flesh? Hey boys looks like we have a mormon on our hands. The reason I cant defeat any of your claims is because of your horrable wording and you keep changing the subject.

Very well, my suffering has availed me of MUCH.
You have now proven to me that you are predestinated to THE BODY OF CHRIST YESHUA.
You will as a predestinate son of GOd, be treated DIFFERENT from this moment on.
i am your fellow servant in Christ Yeshua. amen
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA1. AMEN

It is as members of the same body, the obligation of all to prove to each other by those things of testing that Paul has left us we are predestinated.
SO THAT BY THIS WE MAY HAVE GREAT FORGIVENESS FOR MEN SUCH AS OSAMA, AND SADAM WHO UNKNOWN TO US NOW MAY BE ABLE BY THE UTTERANCE OF THIS THING:YESHUA IS THE LORD, BE ABLE TO PROVE THEY TOO ARE OF THE SAME BODY.
FOR i REMEMER WELL THE SUFFERINGS OF OUR BROTHER STEPHEN AT THE HANDS OF SAUL, AND he(SAUL) NOT KNOWING WHAT STEPHEN DID:SAUL WOULD BECOME PAUL. AMEN AMEN AMEN
i am nothing0.
YESHUA IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD JESUS1. AMEN
Yeshua is the LOrd.
i am nothing0.
i agree with Paul 100%.

Back