You're not a true believer unless you can...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]If we're going to talk in terms of odds, a logical way of thinking, then what exactly are the odds that an entirely illogical being such as god exists?

10 to the 215th power against one. 10 to the 215th being existence of God, and the 1 being not. Just as I explained. Oh and yes, every Scientist who has come far enough in their research has admitted to the existence of a creator. Astronomers have plenty of proof for that number.

Every scientist that has gone far enough in their research has admitted to believing in a creator ey? That smarts me as a highly exaggerated and misleading statement, don't you think?

Could you please give your definition for science please?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Possibly. But words is not the point here. The point is, the whole universe couldn't support life if just a few things were off. There are 200 parameters needed to support life and thus for us to exist. And would that happen by chance? And don't say yes. Think about it.

LOL, can I say YES after I've thought about it?

It is PROBABLE.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rithkil @ Oct. 18 2004,10:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
10 to the 215th power against one. 10 to the 215th being existence of God, and the 1 being not. Just as I explained. Oh and yes, every Scientist who has come far enough in their research has admitted to the existence of a creator. Astronomers have plenty of proof for that number.

WHOA! EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY scientist has admitted that huh? I'm sure that will be news to quite a few scientists!

Do you have a link or something to support that number?? I'd love to see that research.

I'd just like to throw out, in response to the unprobability of life spontaneously occuring by itself, that the universe is made up of BILLIONS of galaxies. And in each galaxy there are BILLIONS of solar systems.

Do the math.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]LOL, can I say YES after I've thought about it?

It is PROBABLE.

If you want to. Just be careful what you're saying.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]WHOA! EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY scientist has admitted that huh? I'm sure that will be news to quite a few scientists!

Do you have a link or something to support that number?? I'd love to see that research.

Not news to the smart and thourough ones. All the ones who have gone far enough in their research have come to the conclusion that there is a creator and it had to be planned. I guess you need to go farther in your research. Yes, I do have evidence to support that number. It's on a movie, I'll try to find a link to it. Also looking for Case for a Creator. That's a great one.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'd just like to throw out, in response to the unprobability of life spontaneously occuring by itself, that the universe is made up of BILLIONS of galaxies. And in each galaxy there are BILLIONS of solar systems.

Do the math.

Why? Astronomers have done it for us LOL. It is not the amount of things, but life could not exist if all 200 parameters of life were met. That's what matters.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Every scientist that has gone far enough in their research has admitted to believing in a creator ey? That smarts me as a highly exaggerated and misleading statement, don't you think?

Now would every single one of the greatest scientists and astronomers lie? It's true. They actually did.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rithkil @ Oct. 19 2004,8:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]If you want to. Just be careful what you're saying.

Please, I am begging you, make your point.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Not news to the smart and thourough ones. All the ones who have gone far enough in their research have come to the conclusion that there is a creator and it had to be planned. I guess you need to go farther in your research. Yes, I do have evidence to support that number. It's on a movie, I'll try to find a link to it. Also looking for Case for a Creator. That's a great one.

Where are all these scientists that believe this? Proof, my friend, proof.

As I have stated before, Lee Strobel's works have been dissected and refuted time and time again.

I look forward to your proofs.

Alright Rithkil..please back up your far fetched creationist scientists statement somehow..because I have rather large doubts.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Please, I am begging you, make your point.

Please, I am begging you, try to understand.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Where are all these scientists that believe this? Proof, my friend, proof.

As I have stated before, Lee Strobel's works have been dissected and refuted time and time again.

I look forward to your proofs.

I am still searching for the proper link, but from books and movies. But trust me, it's true. You don't need to know that other people do. Just go FARTHER in YOUR research.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Alright Rithkil..please back up your far fetched creationist scientists statement somehow..because I have rather large doubts.

Your ignorance will stop you from the truth. Far fetched? Since when have you told ANYTHING that was remotely true? This isn't just believers in a God. This is all scientists who have gone far enough in their research. Everyday, the thought of it happening by chance is becoming smaller. I have backed it up. You just keep pushing away. I have doubts too. Doubts that you indeed AREN'T searching for evidence for a God. Every statement no matter how logical you push away saying it is not backed up. Show me you're interested and I might show you more.

Rithkil.

You need to define who these scientists are, what their research was, how far they have gone, etc.

You have a made a statement which you have declared as FACT. We are merely asking for PROOF of that assertation.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Your ignorance will stop you from the truth.

Rith, there is ignorance on BOTH sides of the fence. Please don't question my sincerity. By doing so you are calling me a liar and a hypocrite. I have never, EVER given you reason to suspect either.

Grant me the same respect that I grant you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Rithkil.

You need to define who these scientists are, what their research was, how far they have gone, etc.

You have a made a statement which you have declared as FACT. We are merely asking for PROOF of that assertation.

I have given you some links in the 'Case for a Creator' topic. Check them out.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Rith, there is ignorance on BOTH sides of the fence. Please don't question my sincerity. By doing so you are calling me a liar and a hypocrite. I have never, EVER given you reason to suspect either.

Grant me the same respect that I grant you.

I am giving you respect.I was directing it at Mr. Bill. He said that the statements that I made were far fetched and the idea of a creator is far fetched. I have given you evidence to back up what I have said in the other topic. Look at that Mr. Bill. Then tell me if it's far fetched.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rithkil @ Oct. 19 2004,11:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Alright Rithkil..please back up your far fetched creationist scientists statement somehow..because I have rather large doubts.

Your ignorance will stop you from the truth. Far fetched? Since when have you told ANYTHING that was remotely true? This isn't just believers in a God. This is all scientists who have gone far enough in their research. Everyday, the thought of it  happening by chance is becoming smaller. I have backed it up. You just keep pushing away. I have doubts too. Doubts that you indeed AREN'T searching for evidence for a God. Every statement no matter how logical you push away saying it is not backed up. Show me you're interested and I might show you more.
Um, I fail to see why I should immediately except the statement that 'every' scientist that has gone 'far enough' in their research believes in a god. All you have given me is the statement, you have not backed it up in any way. If you told me that everyone in the world was heterosexual, I would have to have some evidence to support that before believing you. It's just common reasoning. It is NOT that I am pushing it away because it goes against my belief. I am a freethinker, I am open to new ideas, provided that they are FEASABLE and backed up by EVIDENCE.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Um, I fail to see why I should immediately except the statement that 'every' scientist that has gone 'far enough' in their research believes in a god. All you have given me is the statement, you have not backed it up in any way. If you told me that everyone in the world was heterosexual, I would have to have some evidence to support that before believing you. It's just common reasoning. It is NOT that I am pushing it away because it goes against my belief. I am a freethinker, I am open to new ideas, provided that they are FEASABLE and backed up by EVIDENCE.

I know you want evidence. I have given you proof for that statement. Check out the Case for a Creator topic for some links. Check those out.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Rith, why are you still pointing to Lee Strobel?

Weren't the refutations enough?

Strobel DOES NOT make a case.

I'm sure you expect me to give up just because you don't like it. There are more links in that topic. Still coming up with more. That's why I'm pointing you guys to that to show you I have back-up support.

Back