You know when you played Guild Wars too much when...

kitty, dog, baby... same diff. all run around on 4 legs, eat whatever and get into things you don't want them to.

congrats on the kid, tho.

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff;194835 said:
You know you've been playing too much GW when someone accidentally cuts themself, and you instinctively shout "Victory Is Mine!"

hehehehe..... i hope another person has done that..... *because... you know i haven't................................................................

Ok.... ok.... it was once..... or twice. And they got a paper cut.... and it was just the right scenario.... STOP JUDGING ME...

Just kidding. except that did happen.

you know you play on the computer too much when you teach ur four year old sister to say leet and uber... yes i was having fun ok! :eek:

rofl! you know you use the computer/hang around with people who use too much leet when you can read a song that is typed in full leet with a quick glance

You know you play to much Guild Wars when you debat whether a homework assignment is a Prophecies, Factions, or Nightfall quest debating on the EXP. Monsters, and location.

you know you've played guild wars too much when you... buy WoW.

yeah... I just sold my soul to Blizzard.

yeah, blizzard is turning the whole gaming community into a huge genocide by sucking them all into WoW. Occasionally players of WoW come back.... yet they never really can play as well as they use to.

yeah, blizzard is turning the whole gaming community into a huge genocide by sucking them all into WoW. Occasionally players of WoW come back.... yet they never really can play as well as they use to.

Hey, careful there, I just got back from WoW. I am just as good as I was at PvP, but I am still getting used to finding where to farm.

You know you play Guild Wars too much when you call out,
"LF Runner through Wal-Mart will pay if under 10min (Masters)!"

Its the trappers in the electronics that get me every time. I'll be running along and *BAM* New EGM magazine/games/movies/music/hardware/software. I'm crippled and can't get away in time...

Back