You know when you played Guild Wars too much when...

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
ok a popular game on all forums. idk if it has been done before so lets give it a whirl.

Rules: preety self explanitory. Say what happens when you play Guild Wars too much. (either somethings that really happen or fictional stuff)

Example:
You play Guild Wars too much when you start shouting out Henchmen phrases as you commute to work.

u know when uve played gw to much when ur mom asks u to come to dinner and u ask if the group needs an ele, monk or SS necro

when you sit down to play around mid-afternoon, and after a while you get into a really good group. A few hours pass when a group member says they need to leave to get ready for work. You smartly remark....Wow you work late.....to which they respond it's 7:00 am EST. You almost choke as you realise....you're in EST.

Yes, this IS a true story.

You play Guild Wars too much when you yell out "WTB IcEBerG LettuCe!! ~~PeAnUUT bUtTEr~~!1! whIspeR!!1!oneone!1!" when you go shopping for groceries.

You know you play Guild Wars too much when a midnight PST event gets pushed back to 2 am, and you decide to stay up anyway...

...and you're EST...

...and you find three other guildees doing the same thing. :D

And I DID that for the Fourth of July event... :eek:

You know you play Guild Wars too much when a midnight PST event gets pushed back to 2 am, and you decide to stay up anyway...

...and you're EST...

...and you find three other guildees doing the same thing. :D

And I DID that for the Fourth of July event... :eek:

Huh? You stayed up for a 5 AM event? Why didn't you just wake up early for it?

Paul

Rules: preety self explanitory. Say what happens when you play Guild Wars too much. (either somethings that really happen or fictional stuff)

you get fustrated when you have to acctually 'walk' somewhere instead of just mapping.

You know you've played it for so long you can't type correctly :p

At a mini-family reunion a few days ago, someone kept saying something wrong and when he got frustrated I yelled, "Ha! You even SPEAK typos!"

:rolleyes:

you know you've been playing guild wars too much when you look at the xfire profile and its in double digits for the week....

You know when you have played too much guild wars when you look at the bottom of the computer screen and it says: "You have been playing for 11 hours, please get a life."

oh my gosh does it really say that?

I think my highest message is like you've been playing for 8 hours, please take a break!

Huh? You stayed up for a 5 AM event? Why didn't you just wake up early for it?

Paul
Oh please. It was 3:30 before we realized it wasn't going to happen. Like I could wake back up an hour and a half later.

You know you've been playing Guild Wars too much when you and your spouse use the phrase "LF" while shopping. For real.

Last edited:
You know you've been playing Guild Wars too much when you and your spouse use the phrase "LF" while shopping. For real.
you guys do? wow... I was only joking...

yeah... I think you play it too much.

you know you play gw too much when...you start shouting warrior phrases while paintballing (true story) trust me...yelling "Charge!" doesnt help...in fact...it tell's them exactly where you are.

In paintball, I yelled "Charge!!!!" and me and three guys charged down one hill, across the flat part of the land, and up another hill. Unfortunately, as I ran full tilt down the first one, I tripped, somersaulted, and slid on my face all the way to the little valley.

You know you've been playing Guild Wars too long when the last thing you remember thinking of before going to sleep was mapping out in your mind the various places you need to visit and do in order to level up/gain points/factions, etc.

You know you've been playing Guild Wars too long when you close your eyes and the image of you character running through the country/city is the only thing you see.

Back