You know when you played Guild Wars too much when...

....when you randomly take screenshots of the forums... because you don't want to log on to GW... because you know if you do you'll be on for hours...

When you count the tiles of your ceiling to prevent yourself from playing GW

When you purposefully screw up the settings on your computer and try and fix them to prevent yourself from playing GW.

Ahhahahah

you know you play too much GW when you guildies are trying to quit or play less and you drag them back in farther

You know you've played Guild Wars too much when you take the tracks from the original Prophecies soundtrack and painstakingly arrange them to follow the storyline!

Original soundtrack came with the Collector's Edition. It is also available from Direct Song, but I don't know about cost...

not necessarily, some titles are easy to get. now if you get People Know Me, then you play way too much GW

You know you play GW to much when you start hating Ninja's because they are n00bs.... because the Assassin was completely.... nvm.... why O why did they make the assassin so lame?

hahah You know you play GW too much when your warrior can take two sins at once and win... then you get ganged up on by 4 and promptly get slaughtered and turned into stewing meat

you know you play GW to much when you pray, to God, they make the assassin a worthy character for its name / label of Ninja.

Ahhhhh never done that...

You know you play GW too much when you give away perfect weapons to newbies.... wait I've done that since i started playing (just did that tonight, Got a sweet Chaos Axe, +27 hp i think and gave it to some guy who i ran with ... it was his first time into FoW and got nothing so i gave it to him no strings attached)

The closest thing I've done that resembled work was lawn work on a 2.5 acre property. Back breaking, I tells ya! I'm not built for weed whipping and hauling 40 pound bags of stuff!!! :p

The closest thing I've done that resembled work was lawn work on a 2.5 acre property. Back breaking, I tells ya! I'm not built for weed whipping and hauling 40 pound bags of stuff!!! :p

well why did you use ur awsome ele earth magic and do it that way.

(Fire eles know some earth stuff right??)

Back