You know when you played Guild Wars too much when...

You know you play too much Guild Wars when you see your wife in a turquoise shirt and the first thing you think is Ritualist.

You know you play Guild Wars too much when your math teacher is showing you how to do the harder algebra in a money story problem and you say they might as well make it easy by translating cents into gold and dollars into platinum

You know you play GW too much when you find a broken flute on the ground and start looking for Gwen.

You know you play too much Guild Wars when you see your wife in a turquoise shirt and the first thing you think is Ritualist.
:eek: I think you need to spend more time with your wife! The FIRST thing you think should be, "Wow. I'm a blessed man." :)

"She is gorgeous!" also works. ;)

:eek: I think you need to spend more time with your wife! The FIRST thing you think should be, "Wow. I'm a blessed man." :)

"She is gorgeous!" also works. ;)

Agreed :D

At least I didn't ask her to /dance. ;)

Seriously, although I had seen her in that shirt earlier, she walked in while I was playing my Ritualist one night and kind of laughed when that popped in my head. Lately, I have taken to playing on the laptop while sitting next to her on the couch while she watches TV instead of hiding away in the office every night. So if I don't reply, don't take it as me being anti-social, I might just have the volume off and not looking at the screen.

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff;197591 said:
My son has a frog puppet. I always speak in riddles and double entendres when I get to be the frog.

It just confuses my son.

lol that's your 9% hilarious showing again

EDIT: What's a double entendre? :eek:

lol that's your 9% hilarious showing again

EDIT: What's a double entendre? :eek:

A double entendre is a phrase or saying that has a double meaning. Usually the more literal meaning is very innocent, taken for what it is, but the other could be mischievous or ironic in some way.

You know you play Guild Wars too much when your Spouse/Girlfriend asks you to run them to the store and you tell them " for 2.5 K"

You know you play GW too much when you start shouting out the henchmen phrases.

Back