You know when you played Guild Wars too much when...

oh my gosh does it really say that?

I think my highest message is like you've been playing for 8 hours, please take a break!

Heh... I dont thinks so I was only joking. I have gotten mine up to 15 hours, but that was b/c i left it overnight for halloween event.

You know ypuve played too much of guild wars when you start a thread about it. :D
Convited...

END C$ 4 UOR INFOE EYE TO KAN TIPE GODE!

You know you played Guild Wars too much when you drive down the street and look up into ur rear view window wishing that is had the mini-map so you can direct traffic.

You know you played Guild Wars too much when you realized that you could Major in Guild Wars Philosphy.

You know you played Guild Wars too much when ur scratching your brain to fit in on this Topic. :)

(i love my creation!:D :D )

You know you have played too much Guild Wars when you type /age and it says you have played for 1484 hours and 15 minutes across all characters over the past 18 months.

You know you have played too much Guild Wars when you type /age and it says you have played for 1484 hours and 15 minutes across all characters over the past 18 months.

Ouch yep I am very very close to that.

You know you played too much Guild Wars when total Strangers ask you to Monk for them in PM.

You know you've played too much GW when you refuse to eat chewy fruit candy on the grounds that you're already carrying an elite.

Or if you've ever drove near a cemetary and wondered if you remembered to carry Animate Bone Minion.

You know you've been playing GW too much when you can't come up with a non-GW related topic of conversation in social settings...or can somehow relate everything that happens in real life to something that happened in GW.

Ummm... Yea...

Across all characters you have played for 1,679 hours 41 minutes over the past 19 months.

767 hours of that belong to my 19 month old Warrior Michio Rai yet I've only banked 1,946,590 exp on him. AFK time mayhaps...

My name is Patrick and I have a problem...

lol Patrick the starfish

You know you've played too much GW when you refuse to eat chewy fruit candy on the grounds that you're already carrying an elite.

I read this and was wondering what you were talking about. It then hit me and I was like: "....ha ha. Ha? Lame."

j/k

you know you play GW too much when after saying one line about it and then say (for me as example) "Hi, my name is Andrew, and I am addicted to Guild Wars."

Wah! My name is Andrew are you making fun of me? :p

You know you played too much Guild Wars when you are have 90% of all the maps uncovered :p

you know when you have played GW too much when you go to a funeral and half way through the service you jump up and yell WHY WONT MY REZ SIG WORK!! (or... you jump up and yell WHERE IS MY FLESHY!!! or... jump up and yell HURRY SOMEONE GET A MORAL BOOST!)

I read this and was wondering what you were talking about. It then hit me and I was like: "....ha ha. Ha? Lame."

j/k

Like the j/k at the end makes it better? ;)

C$, I have a sense of humor that it sometimes takes a few seconds to get, and some people just don't get it at all. It's all good. I'm generally about 9.0% hilarious, 83.3% funny, 6.5% lame, and 1.2% just plain wrong.

you know you play GW too much when....you say typos in a converstaion in RL
ie, when you are talking you say teh or pwned or uber.(like i do)
Ducky.

Back