You know when you played Guild Wars too much when...

You know you have played too much GW when you wish the 1st would hurry up and get here because you are actually beginning to feel sorry for all those Gargoyles.

You know you have played too much GW when you wish the 1st would hurry up and get here because you are actually beginning to feel sorry for all those Gargoyles.

You know, I never got the time to do the "SkillZ" title :( that would've been my perfect title

LOL toaday ion math i was the only one to get the answer right and i yelled "Victory is MINE"! Then everyone looked at me funny and i said " oh it's an inside joke between me and umm myself"

LOL toaday ion math i was the only one to get the answer right and i yelled "Victory is MINE"! Then everyone looked at me funny and i said " oh it's an inside joke between me and umm myself"

At a halo thing we were doing at church (with two xboxs/tvs and a divider down the room) I got a one-hit kill with the shotgun and I almost screamed "BOOM HEADSHOT MIDGET!!!" in a reference to Atown, but then everyone laughed (2 in the morning, mind you) and then thought I was crazy >_>

you know you've played guild wars too much when you say words like "noob", "pawned", "poned" and "lol" in public places.

I was trying to do something on Lotus Notes at work the other day. I had copied something to the clipboard earlier. When I got ready to use it I couldn't figure out how to get it off the clipboard.

I thought, "If this was Guild Wars I would use Ctrl-V." I kinda smirked to myself and looked around to be sure no one was looking at me. I used Ctrl-V and .....lo and behold....it worked. True story.

I must tell this to my dad! He says video games have no value outside of... computers! :D :p

how do you think that i got my lighting fast thumb reflexs, or how i trained my hand to form to the W,A,S,D keys instincively.

lol, for a FPS it trains your reaction rate...especially on Legendary for Halo..w00t for massacre

ya and GW trains ur stratigic mind (as well as other RPG's like Total War)
especially PvP

Back