Who's still active?

I think most of the guys that joined at the end of February, beginning of March have moved on to other games. I'm still pretty much playing SWTOR on The Harbinger server. I did get on Vrook Lamar for a couple of hours last night, however. NCSoft would have to introduce a lot of new content and more gank-free zones for me to consider playing Aion. Once GW2 comes out, I'll probably not renew SWTOR and just play GW2.

hello i thought aion being free would bring more activity but it doesn't seem to
i rerolled on the new server kahrun asmo side
i did try the elly side on server but got tire of the groups i join
here i at least have a fair chance of killing attackers for now

I subbed for 1 month about 2 years ago, but ended it there, it was too grindy..
I tried a trial a few weeks before the f2p because a person suggested I try it again, but it was still too grindy for me..
That might be one of the reasons why Aion hasn't gotten more activity since going f2p.

On occassion

I still get on but only the Elyos side now. I like some of the new stuff but I haven't had much interest in persuing the story much after level 56. I am a pretty patient games so i will one of these days

I'm still around

I'm still around and somewhat active... I say somewhat as i'm more of a casual player at the moment.

I have my 3 Eloyo's still on Siel and I have a couple on Tiamat

Where is everyone else at?

Are we going to attempt to rebuild on Siel or maybe try another server or even go asmo?

I'm more in the game to hang out. I get bored after a while doing solo all the time which is why I have only been on once in a while.

Hope everyone is doing good and hope to reconnect.

I'm not on a first name basis with folks on CGAlliance. =\
Andrew, current BG, is one2dredd. Nathan, the old BG, is UXZero

I understand your wanting activity. I had stopped playing my Elyos toons on Siel when the guild basically went dead. Many times, I was the only one on. I rerolled Asmo on Israphel and found an active non-Christian Legion. They were a subset of a much larger legion. It was a lot of fun! Hope you enjoy your new legion!

I am a ghost but around it will be easier to catch me in forums now. Handy new thing called subscribing lol I never knew!

/bump

Since there's no new posts in Aion General since July, is it safe to assume the guild and chapter is no longer active? :(

I'm enjoying SWTOR too much to go back to Aion... for now anyway. I've logged on a couple of times but no one is ever on. Aion is a fun game but not as much fun when you're playing by yourself.

Hopefully someone will reply to this thread that is active in the game but not the forums.

I picked it up again for a bit, started on the new server with Fast Track and it was really fun. But alas I was playing solo and it got too lonely.

I'm enjoying SWTOR too much to go back to Aion... for now anyway. I've logged on a couple of times but no one is ever on. Aion is a fun game but not as much fun when you're playing by yourself.

Hopefully someone will reply to this thread that is active in the game but not the forums.

Hi All,
I'm still somewhat active in the game. I mostly play on the new server Tiamat. I still have my glad on Siel though and I also have two asmo's on Israphel.

I'm on and off in chunks, like everyone else I still love the game but it gets old sometimes going solo. Would love to connect again with people just to have some fun and fellowship.

If your interested, here are my toons:

Tiamat: Elmo

Bluerae - Ranger
Perinn - Temp
Faddaben - Cleric
Faddajoe - Chant
Madart - Sorc

Siel: Elmo

Belkinart - glad

Israphel: Asmo

Crosseye - Ranger
Elixer - Cleric

Well anyway, give me a shout. Hope to run into some of you soon :)

Last edited:
HI,

I'm back again! I'm playing with Decheck. Will see about getting things started back up.

whawhahwahwh!!!!! Hey brother! How long for 4.0? I will totally come back to play a bard. I was playing on the new server for a while recently and loving it, but then I saw new classes and put it on hold till 4.0.

Back