Who's still active?

i'm also open to that
i can also help with your toons also just look for decheck, greeneye,neihi.neyhi,meekness
send wispher or in game mail

Hi all,

Ya, it's been forever since I came here. With Aion going F2P, I'm considering picking it up again but only as a very casual player.

Honesty I don't think Siel is a good place for Elyos anymore.
Can you hold off on switching to Isra for a little?

Found this post in Siel forums -
Elyos promised to stay out of the abyss so we could take upper forts. Deal completed on time and as promised. Thanks and looking forward to working with you again

That post was by Sally Mae, who leads one of the strongest Asmo factions (well 4 months ago that how things where). I have not played in about 4 months so I don't know how things really are. But I don't think it's a troll, mentioning a promise just doesn't fit trolling style.

I'll be logging in some for the free 14 days, starting monday, to check things out. In all honesty though, I think it would be nice if Asmo had the upper hand. After playing on a overly dominated elyos server for months. I would rather have a difficult fight, then no fight at all.

I'm a little bias.... ok a lot bias. Siel has been my home since the game went live. And server transfer for my 5+ lvl 40+ toons would cost a lot. :( Also, since going F2P will probably bring more old Elect back. That would make all of them pay for server transfer as well.

Last edited:
And server transfer for my 5+ lvl 40+ toons would cost a lot. :( Also, since going F2P will probably bring more old Elect back. That would make all of them pay for server transfer as well.
No point in transferring because it's the Asmo side on Israphel that a few of us have toons.

I'll definitely play on Siel. I went Asmo on Israphel due to lack of activity.

*edit: Looks like the free activation and upcoming FTP has saved the chapter from the bring of death :D

Last edited:
oh noes ...Tina and I rerolled in Asraphel as Asmodians.

The reason I said Siel isn't a good place for Elyos anymore is because of the percentage of the races.
(As of 2/25/2012, there is only 9% of the population that are Elyos, and there are 50% Asmos)
Even with the free to play, I really doubt it'll be balanced.
That's why I think moving to Israphel is a better idea because of the balance.

Just my humble opinion...

Last edited:
well roll one on both
also if your on east coast time playing on west coast server is a little bit of a pain due to the time forts and dredge pop
alll the servers are in one spot so ping is same
so i'll be mostly playing on Israphel and hop on seil for arena or group play

The reason I said Siel isn't a good place for Elyos anymore is because of the percentage of the races.
(As of 2/25/2012, there is only 9% of the population that are Elyos, and there are 50% Asmos)
Even with the free to play, I really doubt it'll be balanced.
That's why I think moving to Israphel is a better idea because of the balance.

Just my humble opinion...
Actually, that link you provided shows how much of the abyss is controlled by Elyos/Asmos/Balaur, not their total population. At the top it says "Battle for the Abyss." If you click on the Siel button, the next page shows the population of Asmo/Elyos to be 52%/48%
http://na.aiononline.com/about-aion/servers/server-details#Siel
Having done a lot of the Abyss fort battles on Israphel, I can tell you that the Elyos usually control the Upper. They're very well organized. They "let" the Asmos own the lower Abyss, but when they decide to take the lowers, they roll through like a steam roller.

James is right. That was another reason I rolled some toons on Israphel. I can't stay up that late for the Abyss forts to pop on Siel.

Last edited:
Oh oops... sorry for my lack of knowledge..

From what you guys said... I guess playing in the East server makes more sense for us?

From what you guys said... I guess playing in the East server makes more sense for us?
Yeah, unless you like to stay up late to do abyss forts. Abyss forts would go vulnerable at 7pm your time (PST). They're always set for 10pm server time, so Israphel would be 10pm EST.

I don't really mind, since we are not that hardcore... lol
Let me know you guys' decisions. I am fine with either Siel or Israphel.

I personally vote for Seil, since thats where most of my toons are. I do have one on Israphel if we decide to go that way. Is it possible to do both?

Also, FYI, I'm in the middle of tax season so I probably won't be on much until after April 15...probably mostly just weekends.

Good to see you in game Kage, sorry about not responding in voice, but once my wife goes to bed I can only listen not respond in voice chat.

Hello Everyone,
I'ts been some time since there have been any posts about the game. it looked like with F2P comming up that there was a possibility of more people comming back to the game. Just wondering if this is something that is still in the works? I would love to meet up and get at least one of my toons back into the legion.

If thats possible i would love the opprotunity to help build the Elect back up. For now i'll be a casual player mostly on weekends. I find the game a lot more fun to play when there are others to get together with and do things. I've leveled most of my toons solo and honestly have lost some interest, but my account is still active and now with F2P just about here i'm not going to throw in the towel just yet.

Hope to run into some of you soon.

I usually see Nathan (UXZero) online. I'm still enjoying SWTOR, so I'm not going to be real active with Aion. I may hop on now and then to sell running scrolls and other alchemy products on the broker.

hey there i'm still active but i've been playing my asmo toons and also made a second account on the new sever elloys side if you need help or want some one to run with just post a time and date also i'm on east coast time

Hi guys!
sooooo who is still active? :p
I've been playing more in Siel than before, but I rarely see anyone no except for Nathan I think...

Back