Who's still active?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Since one2dredd hasn't logged in to the forums since mid-September, I'm looking for someone to serve as the point of contact for the Aion chapter and guild and, should one2dredd resign from the Guild Leader position or remain absent for another month, serve as Aion Guild Leader.

I'd also like to know who's still active, even if you're not interested, able, or willing to lead the Aion guild right now.

i still play the game but its on a different server
also i see a few others that log in to the elect but don't know who they are with out one2dedd to pass leadership not a whole lot the ones still playing can do and the one s who where active have left the legion for more active ones

I.... stopped my subscription because it's all about PVP after you go into the Abyss...and it killed the fun for me.

I'm still active, although quickly losing interest as most of my friends have left. :(
Come play Star Wars: The Old Republic! I have my Republic characters on Vrook Lamar server with the Republic ToJ guild. It's not a PvP server, so no worries about being ganked :)

Have an active Sub but have not played in awile much less gotten on line on my pc much sorry guys.... :(

Looks like just me, James, and Alex left. We do sometimes still group together and both James and Alex have been very helpful. Any chance of one of you deputy's could log on just to promote one of us so we can have the ability invite others to the legion? Both Alex and I even have alternates we would invite if we could.

Looks like just me, James, and Alex left. We do sometimes still group together and both James and Alex have been very helpful. Any chance of one of you deputy's could log on just to promote one of us so we can have the ability invite others to the legion? Both Alex and I even have alternates we would invite if we could.
My subscription has lapsed. Rick is the only officer left (I think), but I'm not sure if he's still playing. He was playing Asmo on Israphel when I switched to SWTOR. If you have that other legion's vent info, you might find him there.

The only person that can promote to BG is andrew. He mentioned that he still has an active subscription, so maybe he could get online and promote someone to leader. Otherwise, you might be able to petition NCSoft. Also, I think he's the only one that can promote someone to officer.

Is this going f2p? I really want to play again.
I would think that's the direction they have to take. A lot of "almost dead" games came back to life by going f2p. NCSoft in Europe went f2p this month, so I would think it would happen here too. That's the only way I'll play again. Being f2p has kept Guild Wars alive.

Is this going f2p? I really want to play again.
Newsbrief: Just ahead of Aion's free-to-play relaunch in Europe, publisher NCSoft has revealed that the fantasy MMO will see a similar shift in business model over in North America.

Alongside the game's 3.0 content update, Aion will rebrand itself as Aion: Ascension, and will introduce a "Truly Free" business model that grants players access to all of the game's new and existing content. NCSoft has not revealed how it will monetize the game's content following this update.

The game is scheduled to go free to play in Europe later this month, while North America will make the transition this spring.
Source: MMO Aion makes free to play shift in North America

Tina and I are considering coming back for Aion, because we miss the customization and the action. I created a character in Israphel. Does the legion still exist?

The legion should still exist on Siel. Israphel doesn't have a ToJ legion. Andrew needs to log on and assign a new leader for The_Elect on Siel (if he's not going to play).

I'm open to that. I have three toons on Israphel but can't log on until it goes FTP. Did you give up on SWTOR?

No, of course not.
I love SWTOR lol

I promised Tina that I wouldn't play without her, so we would be at the same level, and she's been playing Sims 3, since I built her a new computer that can run it pretty smoothly lol

Back