The new get to know your guildies thread

Uh oh, I have many but If I absolutely have to choose my number one it would be:

The Office.(For those that watch, that new girl ain't got nothin' on Pam.)

Followed close by Lost, House, Heroes, Scrubs and Family Guy.

American Office is a steaming pile of filth compared to the British Office.
lol.

alright, favorite show?
well, I'll have to list 4.
Simpsons, South Park, Firefly and Top Gear.
ftw.

American Office is a steaming pile of filth compared to the British Office.
lol.

alright, favorite show?
well, I'll have to list 4.
Simpsons, South Park, Firefly and Top Gear.
ftw.

I don't get why people say that, Gosh! I hate British TV, and yes I have seen it and I much prefer the American version. Also the Simpsons, eww it's not even remotely funny! And you mock me for the office LOL. :D

And PS, The Office can take a step down I completely forgot about my Firefly!

Well my favorite one on the air now is Stargate SG1 but it will be coming to an end this spring :(

Kel Queen of all Europe

Well current or ever?

Ever it is Dark Angel before Jessica was Mainstream and didn't have to totally dress bad :(. Now it is South Park probably since I really don't watch any TV shows now ever since they cancelled Dark Angel i have not followed any Show.

Current: don't watch anything regularily ATM (I'm playing Guild Wars!), but I guess Daily Show

Ever: Spaced (british sitcom w/ Simon Pegg and others from Shaun of the Dead), X-Files

EDIT: I also loved My So Called Life and Parker Lewis Can't Lose, if anybody remembers those.

You will think I am joking but the only thing I have watched on TV in the past year and a half is Texas Longhorn football. I haven't watched a single show in all that time.

Uh oh, I have many but If I absolutely have to choose my number one it would be:

The Office.(For those that watch, that new girl ain't got nothin' on Pam.)

Followed close by Lost, House, Heroes, Scrubs and Family Guy.

Substitute Alias for Lost and our lists are identical, although Heroes is climbing the list rapidly, and House is falling off the map since it's move to Tuesdays (which means I only get to see the last half of it due to music practice). Monday nights are the worst for me, because I'll watch Heroes immediately followed by Family Guy for two straight hours of numbing my mind when I could be writing/editing my book, reading Scripture, or any of a multitude of more edifying things.

You will think I am joking but the only thing I have watched on TV in the past year and a half is Texas Longhorn football. I haven't watched a single show in all that time.

Not even the Cowboys? Not even the Super Bowl? All I have to say is: WELL DONE.

Ok next question:

What is your favorite TV show?

C$ i bet yours is MONK.

Either that or Psych.

Guess what? Monk is now on at 9 o clock and the new season starts in January so I can do Friday night PvP! But guess what else?! PSYCH IS NOW ON AT TEN! ROFLBURGER!!!

I don't get why people say that, Gosh! I hate British TV, and yes I have seen it and I much prefer the American version. Also the Simpsons, eww it's not even remotely funny!
This is why my taste in comedy is superior.

Opinions do have a value rating and mine is the best.

dauntless, my dear friend, my opinion has many names. one of them is "Fact." another is "I rule."

sure that last one didn't make sense; but I rule. so there.

Back