The new get to know your guildies thread

Ok next question:

What would be the worst job to have?

Rho: this is easy bank guard in Alaska. Everyone there wears skimasks! how can I tell who the bad guys are?

PopCorn Boy: An artist model. You seriously think I could even think about standing still for 5 minutes much less hours. I MUST MOVE!

Well I have only ever had two jobs, my current one and a cashier at a Food Lion grocery story where I worked for 2 years.

Cashier at Food Lion is by far the worst of the two!

No no....a mover in SC...during summer.

Acctually...anything that involves being outside in SC in the summer.

I guess texas might be worse though.

the worst job to have would be one of a doctor who has to announce bad news to family members...

now the worst job that I have had would be working at the library - I love to read and all but it was so teadious putting books back in their place....it was such a drag...

Well I have only ever had two jobs, my current one and a cashier at a Food Lion grocery story where I worked for 2 years.

Cashier at Food Lion is by far the worst of the two!

I haven't been to a Food Lion in FOREVER. Must have been when I lived down south.

Worst job? Ummm... a party pooper!!

Party-Pooper-Image.jpg

psh, for the money they get, I'll cut anyone open, awake or asleep.

Pastori: Edited for borderline content

Arch: yeah... okay... sorry.
pretty bad job, eh?

Last edited:
Deer season. I have had many hobbies come and go over the years but deer hunting has been a mainstay since I was 12 years old.

Deer hunting is 99% boredom punctuated by 1% heart pounding, over ventilating, adrenaline rush.

AMEN TO THAT, MAH BROTHAH!

I mostly bow hunt but last wednesday was the start of Michigan's two-week firearm season so I'll be using my 20 gauge for a little while I hope

Please. I took the hunter safety test and got every single question right.
Uh, I don't think THAT was what he was worrying about...

Just kidding. I'm betting you're quite responsible when it's important. And astoundingly silly the rest of the time. :D

I love the fall. I think it's because that's when Paul and I started dating. :D

It used to be summer, but that was when I got to spend most of my summer in a swimming pool, and the rest of it at girl scout day camps or the library... (I grew up in apartment complexes, and we ALWAYS lived in an apartment as close as possible to the pool...)

My dad said that a friend of his did something unusual. when his daughter brought her date over for dinner and her boyfriend met him and talked to him, he'd get out his shotgun and start cleaning it. Right in front of the boyfriend.

Scary, wot?

Back