The new get to know your guildies thread

psh, that just mean's it's not girly anymore. White chocolate is man chocolate. wait, I take that last one back.

Depends what day of the week really....ice cream, chocolate, white chocolate, caramel, sprinkles, gummy worms........excuss me while i go check out the freezer.....

ooh, ice cream with about the smae amount of toppings on chocolate-chip cookie dough! maybe throw in some gummies, chocolate chips, sprinkles, cherries, you name it

Ok next question:

How would you best like to travel - plane, train, boat, automobile, or other (be specific if you want)?

Kel votes for the Scotty express "beam me up"

I would best like to travel in my own mind. The pages of a book will be my vehicle.

I am a hermit in real life. I don't even like going to the store. I live at the end of a dead end street and I just like staying at home.

wow wierd way to Travel there MM.

I would say the Delta Flier for you Star Trek Voyager fans :). Or Voyager would be awesome!

PopCorn Boy: I would want to ride on a koala bear no wait they are slow. How about a Panda Bear, oh slow also. I know a Panda bear with a personal jet pack on his stomach so I can ride on his back. A bamboo powered rocket YEAH.

Rho: current favorite option for Mass transit concept http://www.ruf.dk/

67 GTO:
1967_Pontiac_GTO_1.jpeg

06 GTO:
06_GTO_%204.jpg

Back