Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the guild (SoE ingame) Phoenix28. Please introduce yourself on the get to know your guildies thread or start a new thread to say Hi.

I am absolutelly new here

Hi there!!
I've just joined to this forum. I would like to join to Your Guild - Spirit of Elijah. I filled up aplication form on Your web site with my testimony. So what now I have to do?? Just wait for the answer?? I play GW every day and I can't wait to join Christian Guild :) I'll be glad for the answer and sorry if I borring anybody. As I said I'm completly new here. God bless everybody ;)

You aren't boring anyone. In fact you if you normally post like this you'll fit right in here. :) We would love to invite you to the guild but need your TOJ Name and your GW name

I think it's the same - Gedeon Jerubaal or Jafia Namuel in the GW game. And my name on this forum is Gedeon Jerubaal or just Kuba. So I hope it's correctly with my ToJ name cuz I tried to aply twice. First time I haven't got any response. Probably I did something wrong. Anyway it should by as I wrote.

Guild Wars name: Gedeon Jerubaal, Jafia Namuel
ToJ name: Gedeon Jerubaal or Kuba

Last edited:
Hi everybody!! I am from Poland and I am glad to join You. I've been a Christian since 10 years and I am happy taht I can play in my favourite game with Jesus on my mind. Whatever I hope it gonna be a nice time to play with some of You. Cheers

I have one more question. Where did You send an invite?? On my email adress or I'll get it in the game??

Last edited:
In game and I meant introduce yourself to the other members buy creating a new thread on the forums. Since only officers can invite new members a lot of people never look at the post on this thread.

When you log into the accept the guild invitation. you may have to hit the g button to make the guild box appear.

Rho

Hello, I would love to join your guild! I cant wait to be able to play online with other Christians!!

ToJ name is Rayzer
GW name is Raigorn Thorongil

Reguards
Ray

Thank you for the invite!

ToJ Name: Chaoshammer
GW Character: Paladin Of Chaos

I wish to see how much Guild Wars has evolve over time and get a refreshing experience in general online rpg gameplay. Thanks for inviting me back!

Raigorn Thorongil welcome to the guild and please post a new thread introducing yourself to the guild so we can all point and laugh. My wife Kel says I have to tell you we won't really point and laugh. Pointing is not polite.

Rho

Legandary Spartan and my character in game is Legandary Spartan. I need to join a Strong Christian alliance. I know SoE has one and i would love to join

HEY SPARTAN!!!!
you need to give us ur ToJ name too. Glad to see ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back