Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wait is over! Welcome to the group! Don't worry about asking questions and for help. We were all beginners once. http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Main_Page is a great place to go on the wed for info. Please start a thread on the forums introducing yourself with some basic info like what version of the game you have and what professions your characters are.

Tried to invite you and it said you were already part of a guild. Please leave your old guild so we can invite you.

Hello to you all!

Been looking for a guild in the game, and I had heard there was a Christian alliance running around, and decided to look you all up! It'll be a pleasure gaming with you all.

Oh

Oh yeah, and my in game characters names are:

Original Nine Moons
Conun The Destroyer
William Xerxes

Almost forgot to post that part. =)

My name: Caleb Schatzman
ToJ name: Thi3rd
Main Character Name: Third Blessing (Dervish)

Other chars: Third Vindiction (Warrior) Third Lamentation (Assassin) Third Angel (Monk) Andalui Ven (Mesmer) Van Of The Abyss (Ritualist) Skies over Calvery (Ranger)

hi

Would like to join and...

My name is Cheryl Cyders
My ToJ name is violetstar700
My Guild wars name is Katrina Hawk

Last edited:
I'd like to join....

I would like to join...
My name is Kamil Szyc
My ToJ is Cameel
My Guild Wars name is Duncan The Shaman

Request to join

My name is Nathan Stephens
Character names: Josiah Malachi, Sun Malachi
CGA login: Trinitycc
I have GW, and GW-Factions.

I was in SoE before and went inactive. I currently don't have a microphone for teamspeak, but I will try to get one. If possible.

Invites Sent! Welcome!! Please post an introduction in the forum or a reintroduction :p. And hope on TS and get to know everyone sometime. If you need anything Just post in the forum our shout out in Alliance Chat and we can help!

Hello, my name is Charlie Anganes. I would like to join. :)

Charecter names: Nienna Silverbow, Husmor Nienna, Dark Treasures, Enchantress Mullet

My ToJ name is: retromullet

I have all GuildWars chapters.

Thanks!

Hey my name is Jonnie
My ToJ name is Leeroy
My Gw Char is Janto Facecrusher War/Mo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back