Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shouldn't be a problem just as one of the officers when your online to move you over.

Invite Sent! Welcome!! Please post an introduction of yourself in the forum here and your welcome to join us on Teamspeak! Again Welcome!

Asking to join

Sup guys :)

Wow this place is a fort. been trying to log on for days.

Anyways Im finaly here and just wanted to say hello to everyone out here.
I can see theres alot more to do here then just play games and chat. I dont think I've ever seen so many real life things going on in one place, very nice.

Looking forward to some good reading here. Laters

Real name is Sam
Game name is the same as my user name here.
Coldfire Cycloness

Welcome! Sent you an invite. We ask that all new guildies start a thread introducing themselves to everyone on the forums.

Invite request

I am interested in joining one of your guilds. I am not sure if my ToJ membership has been approved yet but once it is, my screen name is Dahc. My in-game name is Dahcs Lion.

(Edit: Ok, my membership has now been approved.)

I am 37 yoa, male and married to a wonderful woman. I live in GA, USA and am a biblical counselor and teacher. My mmorpg career began in 2001 when I was disabled by a terminal illness... but I'm still here and BUGGING you for membership. lol.

I have all 3 campaigns. I am not PvP oriented. I can barely stand it to be honest, but I have been known to help out in alliance battles.

Last edited:
I have all 3 campaigns. I am not PvP oriented. I can barely stand it to be honest, but I have been known to help out in alliance battles.

Dahcslion, meet Halonic. Halonic, meet Dahcslion.

I'm sure you two will get to know each other very well... ;)

Can I join?

Can I join the guild? I have been lurking around the forums for a while and I like what I see. :D

Anyway...
Tribe of Judah SN: Jerrac
Guild Wars Main Character: Elarador Nessa E/Mo

I have a couple other characters, but I don't use them much, and I don't know if I am going to keep them.

Thanks!

Welcome! Sent you an invite. We ask that all new guildies start a thread introducing themselves to everyone on the forums.

Please add me to the ranks of SOE/SoE.

Tribe of Judah User: JGouldie
Guild Wars Character: Asaph the Levite (W/Mo)
Experience: First-time player

I am looking forward to partipicating in guild events and meeting the members of this guild. I came across SOE/SoE while searching for Christian guilds in Guild Wars, and have been looking forward to joining since I found it.

Many Thanks!

Hi

My ToJ name is YHWH freak

my guildwars names are:

nightly shadowalker, lvl 20 assassin completed factions, done a lot in prophesies currently in nightfall
yhwh freak, lvl 20 Ranger prophesies cleared except for last titan quests now in cantha and elona
wielder of scythe, lvl 20 Dervish at gate of torment nightfall
Healer of hurts, lvl 13 pre sear character going for title ldoa

Almost forgot I would like to join the guild lol
I have the nescesary experience, my client holds over 400 hours in the last 3 months

Hi I would like to be a member.

My name is Chris McCowan in RL.

My character in Guild Wars is " Chris the Nimble "
He is a Ranger/Mesmer :)

I am also a friend to Jerrac ( David )

Welcome to the forums Chris. I don't see a ToJ username on your post. If you have already joined (or applied) please post your name, if not, please visit toj.cc/join to join ToJ.

Thanks!

ToJ Name: Soulreaver
GW Character: Axeon Venator

Can't wait to be part of the group! I'm a GW beginner and have much to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back