Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

Toj Name: Safora

GW Name: Sa Fora

Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

PS...Rolo is my husband. He will be posting as soon as he is approved for this board.

Heya!

ToJ name: Rolo

Main GW char name: T Earl Grey Hot

Currently playing:
Jank The Tank
Jankies Scooby
T Earl Gray Hot

WELCOME!!! I sent you both an Invite. Introduce yourselves in a new thread in this forum here! And join us on Teamspeak!

uhh..I don't think I'm activated yet..can't view my profile, members list, my other post isn't showing.

s'ok...'cos the dudes were playin' GW instead of fiddling here. <thumbs-up>

I would like to join!

Hello. My ToJ member name is Priest.
My Guild Wars character name is Judah Ben Zion

Judah Ben Zion and D A R I U S welcome to the guild and please post a new thread introducing yourselves to the guild.

Thanks for accepting me!

Hello. Thank you for accepting me. I recently left my guild of 8 months to join this group after playing with one of your members and them telling me about it. It seemed like the place to be for me so I applied and here I am. My characters are:
Judah Ben Zion - Ranger
Gideon of Manasseh - Warrior
Priest of Ephraim - Monk
Diligent Reaper - Pre-Searing Necromancer
Again, thanks for the add and I hope to contribute a lot from the guild.

Hello. Thank you for accepting me. I recently left my guild of 8 months to join this group after playing with one of your members and them telling me about it. It seemed like the place to be for me so I applied and here I am. My characters are:
Judah Ben Zion - Ranger
Gideon of Manasseh - Warrior
Priest of Ephraim - Monk
Diligent Reaper - Pre-Searing Necromancer
Again, thanks for the add and I hope to contribute a lot from the guild.

w00t! Welcome to the guild!

Hi... I would like to join your guild.... my toj name is akcilap... one of my GW names is Ajo Pajo... I have all 3 chapters and play mainly PvP

Last edited:
My character name is Ne Multus.

My Tribe of Judah handle is Tek7. :p

EDIT: I'd like an invite to the guild so I can participate in tonight's events.

Last edited:
Hello!

I was happy when I find your homepage, a Christian guild... and more, a whole Christian alliance. I was quite surprised and... happy!!! It would be great to join you! I am playing all campaigns, so I will be able to help my fellow guild mates! I am quite experienced to rpg and have played since the days of Baldur's Gate. I enjoy PvE and PvP, have done the first more than the second. Now, besides doing some missions with a new character, my main ambition is the DoA quests and the other elite missions.

My main character name is Yr Lethol Draig and if I am not mistaken, thats my tribe of Judah name 2. I have been approved.

I hope I can join you in the ongoing battle against the dark forces.

Be Blessed

Yr Lethol Draig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back