Proof my husband exists

dorkelf said:
I am now convinced that I don't exist, which I plan to take advantage of for fiscal year 2006 tax purposes. If the IRS has any questions I'll just send em' to you guys.
If you don't exist, you don't need chocolate or steak. So it's all mine now. :D

No more Reese's, no more Cadbury Dark, no more Longhorn's...

MaidMirawyn said:
If you don't exist, you don't need chocolate or steak. So it's all mine now. :D

No more Reese's, no more Cadbury Dark, no more Longhorn's...

That works. They're all yours. But when a large portion of that steak disappears off your plate, remember that you have no choice except to conclude that it was all just a figment of your imagination. So no blaming me! :cool:

Also, a non-existent person couldn't possibly be expected to do household chores....or go to work....

Paul

dorkelf said:
That works. They're all yours. But when a large portion of that steak disappears off your plate, remember that you have no choice except to conclude that it was all just a figment of your imagination. So no blaming me! :cool:

Also, a non-existent person couldn't possibly be expected to do household chores....or go to work....

Paul

:eek: sounds like a good deal, MM probably wont like you taking up the bed every night though

dorkelf said:

Paul
Or be allowed near the computer, or get food. I may have to guard my food with a dagger, in case I see stray bits wondering off.

Hey! There's this huge collection of Magic cards in my bedroom. Maybe I should sell them on ebay to fund a new computer...

Non-existent people also don't get input on how many fuzzy creatures come to live with me. Hmmm, I think I need a kitten. Maybe a puppy, too, and some bunnies...

Last edited:
MaidMirawyn said:
Or be allowed near the computer, or get food. I may have to guard my food with a dagger, in case I see stray bits wondering off.

Hey! There's this huge collection of Magic cards in my bedroom. Maybe I should sell them on ebay to fund a new computer...

Non-existent people also don't get input on how many fuzzy creatures come to live with me. Hmmm, I think I need a kitten. Maybe a puppy, too, and some bunnies...

New computer sounds good! :D When that comes in the mail, you're welcome to have it. Just be sure to ignore my replacement magic cards when they arrive. ;)

As for fuzzy creatures...lets just say that non-existent people can spend all day petting kittens backwards and making their fur stand up with static electricity if they want to. Here, kitty kitty....

Okay, here's the best proof I can offer of my husband's existence:

af15re2.jpg

That was a very touching post my beautiful. I'm glad I manage to make you happy despite all my silliness. ;)

Vibro- you're my man. She started the whole new-computer idea - now its time to take advantage of that little slip... :)

Paul

Last edited:
Of course such a gorgeous female must be married and what a lucky servant (read husband) he must be.;) The mere mention of you singleness is nothing more than their obvious jealousy over Paul's good fortune and the missed opportunity that was.

:D Kel Queen of all Europe (Tpyed by her humble servant {read husband} Rho)

Thank you to Her Majesty Kel and her noble Prince Consort.

Actually, Paul interpretted that post correctly. Why am I smiling like that? Because my beloved husband was the one behind the lens. If I'm that happy, he simply must exist.

Back