Proof my husband exists

vibrokatana said:
In my area its easier to find a girl then a guy that games(ie serious gamer)

... where do u live again?

Since there seems to be a inordinate amount of silence we should talk about the reasons for this irregular arrangement...

Dredd: He's joking...I've only "improved" his post that one time!

What can I say? My beloved husband is a bit strange... :rolleyes:

MaidMirawyn said:
Grrr...my husband's being slack.

That's true. I confess that I've been trying to cut down my browsing and posting on this forum to a miserly 3-4 hours a day. Whata slacker. ;)

Anyhow, I really don't have a good counterargument to what Vibro and AA have been saying. I am now convinced that I don't exist, which I plan to take advantage of for fiscal year 2006 tax purposes. If the IRS has any questions I'll just send em' to you guys. :)

Paul

Last edited:
dorkelf said:
That's true. I confess that I've been trying to cut down my browsing and posting on this forum to a miserly 3-4 hours a day. Whata slacker. ;)

Anyhow, I really don't have a good counterargument to what Vibro and AA have been saying. I am now convinced that I don't exist, which I plan to take advantage of for fiscal year 2006 tax purposes. If the IRS has any questions I'll just send em' to you guys. :)

Paul

tsk tsk trying to skimp sam out of his payroll, even I have to pay taxes, what makes you different?

Back