Playing Female Characters

*tries not to think of a KOTOR II quote involving Darth Sion*

lol, sleeps with Vibroblades.

my friend and I on last Cinco De Mayo found a spear in a tree.. and we have a crazy neighboor who doesnt take his meds and like to yell about things at night... it was creepy but cool. we hid it and now its gone :( it was fun while it lasted tho.

Ill have to post a pic. They are really well balanced and just a lil shorter than a short sword. Good secondary weapon.

Ya know what... I'm an idiot. A friend of mine got a sweet dirk while we were over there. I'm thinking of my Sgian Dubh. Make more sense now?

-Chadley

I used to like claymores, but they are only good from horse back. honestly the only sword type that is all in compasing is the Katana. Fast, light and strong.

I used to like claymores, but they are only good from horse back. honestly the only sword type that is all in compasing is the Katana. Fast, light and strong.

You just have to be tall and strong enough to wield a claymore. I'm short and... WIRY... yes... that's a good word... wiry... so I use a 20 gauge shotgun

You just have to be tall and strong enough to wield a claymore.

So, basically, you're saying you have to be William Wallace. :D Rapier is my favorite. I'm trying to find a replica of Inigo's sword from Princess Bride. *insert over-used, constantly butchured quote here*

-Chadley

Back