Playing Female Characters

rofl little Charr just comes splitting off of daddy Charr o.0"

but Hydras reproduce by budding... (of course i know the real hydras are little protists in water, but for the sake of the joke...)

Amicus Dei of [FoG];231132 said:
rofl little Charr just comes splitting off of daddy Charr o.0"

but Hydras reproduce by budding... (of course i know the real hydras are little protists in water, but for the sake of the joke...)

Cold Fires are wayy too busy in the underworld. You kill em all and come back 20 minutes later and the entire map is overfilled with them again...

Amicus Dei of [FoG];231245 said:
They didn't burn Ascalon to the ground, they burned the ground and destroyed Ascalon with those giant... rock like... purple-ish things.....

Well that means they burnt ascalon to the ground. Never said they didnt use the rock purple-ish crystal things ;)

Well, I wanted to post the link to that story, and I didn't want to create a new thread...

Besides, it's relevant to the topic.

I designed my ranger after my wife, designed to look similar to her. But besides that my warrior and paragon are males. I tried to make them in as close resemblence to my self as possible...dont know why...maybe i'm just weird.

Anyways, i have an even balance of 6 males, 6 females, and 1 pvp that i can modify at will. hehe..i have at least 1 of every profession...sometimes the females just have cooler hair color..dark metallic blue necro hair FTW!

pretty much i have 4 guys and 3 chicks.... it works.

Yeah, thats kind of what I do. My first character of a class is usually male and if I make a second one of that class I usually make them female. However, I delete and remake chars quite often so I can play through the levels as a low level again.

Back