Playing Female Characters

This is probably when I am least Christian like...when someone propositions my "female character" I usually say something like...

Is there a point to your conversation?
Did I ask for you to talk to me?
Do I have "looking for someone" written on my forehead?
If I wanted to hear from you I'd pass gas!
If I needed you to talk I'd rattle your cage!

well you get the point...It may be rude...but ends the whispers quickly
:)

This is probably when I am least Christian like...when someone propositions my "female character" I usually say something like...

Is there a point to your conversation?
Did I ask for you to talk to me?
Do I have "looking for someone" written on my forehead?
If I wanted to hear from you I'd pass gas!
If I needed you to talk I'd rattle your cage!

well you get the point...It may be rude...but ends the whispers quickly
:)

i like the second one. mabey you should try: Do i look interested?

the best one of all is "Im married and I enjoy my partner very much, therfor i am not looking for anyone"

there need to be a laughing smilie... i would have posts like 10 of those.
that has to be by far the best one. if anyone tries that on my with my Rt that im going to make soon. thats my one liner

I have to say, I have never been propositioned in game, but I also don't hangout in towns very often (thank you for the Guild hall merchants Hal). My warior wears some of the more conservative female armor, and when the conversation in town gets out hand I generally leave.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Hehe while playing oblivion I played a male character! Its amazing.

I think the prevailance of female avitars in gw is because, well, they looks so good. Also some classes the males are just scary (necro and ele). If you saw a male ele or necro in real life you know you would be frightend(I guess the ele would be ok unless he started dancing).

Yeah, the male ele dance is pretty...silly. It makes me laugh, though.

I've played female chars in games before, but don't in GW for some reason. Usually my daughter wants me to make female characters so she can pick clothes for them. She likes to sit next to me and play dress-up with my characters. How's that for a manly reason? :P

WoW was great for that, due to the variety of character clothing. She gets bored in GW when she wants me to change armor colors and I respond "I can't, honey - that dye is too expensive".

I have had some...inappropriate...experiences with playing female characters in the past. If only they knew who was behind the character. :)

Back