Playing Female Characters

Here you go!

cookie-white-macad.jpg

In a perfect world, a box of cookies would be the equivalent of a Slim-Fast shake.

Weight loss plan:

Breakfast- a box of cookies
Lunch - another box of cookies
Dinner - a sensible dinner with a box of cookies for dessert.

astrod00d said:
In a perfect world, a box of cookies would be the equivalent of a Slim-Fast shake.

Weight loss plan:

Breakfast- a box of cookies
Lunch - another box of cookies
Dinner - a sensible dinner with a box of cookies for dessert.
You mean that's not a standard diet??? :confused:

:D :D :D

The average lifespan of a cookie in my house is 35 minutes, thats the time they remained unknown. I can eat a whole box of cookies easily. And still maintain my 135 pount weight :P

vibrokatana said:
The average lifespan of a cookie in my house is 35 minutes, thats the time they remained unknown. I can eat a whole box of cookies easily. And still maintain my 135 pount weight :P
Enjoy it while you can. :p

Thats cool, in august im going off to college, the only downside the cafeteria right beside my dorm is all you can eat with 8 or so lines including a dessert line!

luckly the campus is very large, i like to walk, and i get free gym access.

in the end ALL YOU CAN EATZ COOKIEZ

I love my university, i get a load of free stuff for going there, 6 free movies every week, gym access, load of food, nifty computer labs to test viruses on, 90% wireless coverage(not dorms, ethernet per person, switchez roxorz), and of course you cant forget the free football games.

I will probably get my internet access banned within the first 2 months... they didnt say anything about playing mmo games on campus tho, i may give WoW a go since i have over 1k in my checking account (positive income woohoo!), and best of all WoW runs natively on osx :P. Either that or i can go ut200x or quake multiplayer. We have a gaming area on campus, i may visit them to see what alot of people play. Maybe recruit people to guild wars if i get bored enough :P

Where are you going to college?

The one I'm looking at blocks all the ports for anything. No TS, no games.

But you get a free laptop and if you wanna play bad enough, you can play it on dial up. Not sure if I'm desperate enough to play GW on that though.

pfft free laptops, im going to Florida State University, the only good things in life that are free dont envolve electronics. unfortunately you have to sign in via a web portal (to log your computer & id in with a certain ip address for the time your on), so they can track if your doing naughty things to their network, like syn scanning with nmap to see what operating system their login server is running, or broadcast spamming to slow down the windows machines in your dorm...

vibrokatana said:
I love my university, i get a load of free stuff for going there, 6 free movies every week, gym access, load of food, nifty computer labs to test viruses on, 90% wireless coverage(not dorms, ethernet per person, switchez roxorz), and of course you cant forget the free football games.
Free? You obviously haven't see the bill!

At GA State, for example, I paid an Activity Fee, an Athletics Fee, a Technology Fee, a Health Fee, a Transportation Fee, and a Recreation Fee, totaling a little over $300 a semester. When I took one class, I paid as much in fees as I did in tuition-and I was a night student, so I couldn't use some of the services at all! (In fact, we paid a fee every semester for our activitiy center-starting three years before it opened!)

Glad I graduated when I did. They have now added a Library Fee, a Student Center - Facility Fee, and an International Education Fee...for a total of $413 a semester!

So someone is paying for it. It's just that you have to pay it, so you might as well get your money's worth...

free = parents paying for it :P they only have to pay about 15% of the tuition tho, i know a few people paying full out of state tuition :eek:

Back