Movie game

• Thread starter Thread starter Criostoir
  • Start date Start date
Seeing as nobody has been able to guess it:

The Tenth Kingdom

It is like a 10 hour hallmark presentation movie starring the likes of Ed O'Neil and John Larroquette and a whole slew of others. Set between New York and the legendary lands of Brother Grims Fairy Tales. It takes place about 200 years after all the fairy tales like Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Little Red Riding Hood. Its definatly worth a weekend watch
biggrin.gif

New quote:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]How do you spell FBI?

I was out of town for the weekend, so I didn't get a chance to answer yet ;)

I believe that's a quote spoken by Rex in Toy Story 2.

Person 1: Physician, heal thyself.

Person 2: Is that all you have to say? What did you think of my performance?

Person 1: I'm not a drama critic.

Ok, I'll try another quote from the same movie. This one should be a LOT easier. (and if you don't get this one, I've got a super easy one from the same movie)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I have been...and always shall be...your friend

I had a feeling with the first set, and your second quote definatly confirmed it. But, I didn't want to quickly jump, wanted to give others a chance. Seems as though nobody else has a clue.

That would be:

Star Trek: Wrath of Kahn.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Oh, me life flashed before me eyes!
[pause then disappointedly]
It was really boring.

Easy quote, and I'm not sure if I used it yet or not, but I'll put it anyway.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]There once was a man from Nottingham who tried to cross a river, what a dope, he slipped on a rope, now look at him shiver

ok im just going to assume i was right, new movie quote!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Television is the explanation for this. You see this in bad television. Little assault guys creeping through the vents, coming in through the ceiling--that James Bond #### never happens in real life, professionals don't do that!

another quote

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So you're Chekov, huh? Well, this here's McCoy. Find a Spock, we got us an away team.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest... Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid.

Back