Movie game

• Thread starter Thread starter Criostoir
  • Start date Start date
500th Post!!

I thought Kill Bill was kind of...mediocre in that Terminator sort of way. Not Matrixy enough for my tastes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I thought Kill Bill was kind of...mediocre in that Terminator sort of way. Not Matrixy enough for my tastes.
Oh like reloaded they didnt look like plastic dolls? The burly Brawl scene is so funny if you watch it on dvd a few times it looks worse then a lot of computer games comming out this year.
Also you were right it was Kill Bill, It had some great action and was pretty much a strait homage to old Martial Arts movies like Akira Kurisawa's work, but it was definitley to violent.

Here we go

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Different skin, same suffering
and
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]That night I slept in my father's house

That was some good CG animation, the physics were there. It's not easy to make something even up to that standard. I can tell it was CG, but it had me going for a minute or so.

Heaven and Earth

"Do I look like a cat to you? Do you see me jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Do I lick milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?!"

whoa... this still going? I better catch up
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exo-Slayer @ Oct. 26 2003,9:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I thought Kill Bill was kind of...mediocre in that Terminator sort of way. Not Matrixy enough for my tastes.
Oh like reloaded they didnt look like plastic dolls? The burly Brawl scene is so funny if you watch it on dvd a few times it looks worse then a lot of computer games comming out this year.
Also you were right it was Kill Bill, It had some great action and was pretty much a strait homage to old Martial Arts movies like Akira Kurisawa's work, but it was definitley to violent.
bah double postage.. i'll use this as a reply..

Well I guess you both have some points.. But it sure didn't look as matrixy for me..
wow.gif

not sure and nobody else has answered yet, so maybe they don't know either. How about a hint or another quote from the same movie?
wink.gif

I am suprised nobody has an idea, or a guess.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Suck an elf!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You cannot win her, you cannot chose her, you are just a hopeless loser!

To the tune of "We will rock you."
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Buddy you're a lamb, make a nig, bleat. Playin in the fields gonna be a big, lamb some day. You got wool on your face, you big discrace. Waving your fleece all over the place, singing we will we will sheer you. Sing it!

Buddy you're a young ewe look at you, playing in the fields gonna be a big ram some day, You got wool on your face, you big discrace. Waving your fleece all over the place. Singing we will, we will, sheer you!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Born to gorge! That's me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Baste it, roast it, toast it, nibble it, chew it, bite right threw it. Wobble it, Gobble it, wrap it around a couple of chickens and I am ravenous!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well, how sweet, German speaking mice!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I think she shrunk us ... and put us in a matchbox inside her pocket

Lots a quotes

I still wasn't sure, so I did a quick Google search on the quotes and now I know what it is...but since I found it the way I did, I'll give someone else a little time to answer first.

I found out why I didn't know any of the quotes. I've never seen the movie.
laugh.gif

Back