Movie game

• Thread starter Thread starter Criostoir
  • Start date Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Wait a minute! You aren't seriously suggesting that if I get through the wire and case everything out there, and don't get picked up, to turn myself in and get thrown back in the cooler for a couple of months just so you can get the information you need?

Whoa! That movie was pretty good, but historically incorrect. Heh.Anyways:

Person 1: "You'll learn him pretty quick - no flaws, no vices, no sense of humour."
Person 2: "Just like your chums, at battalion staff?"

This is part of a movie series...

sad.gif
I think I killed it.. sorry!
Here's another quote from the same movie (same character speaking)

"Dearie me!"
"Blimey"
"You've done it now Yanks, you've captured me!"
This is from the first er.. episode? I consider it a movie series:P

It was from Band of Brothers ..
ANYWAYS: Character 1: Great news pal, I got us a way outta this mess! But we gotta hurry... Where is it? ... *name of character 2* that's a cube of garbage!
Character 2 *sobbing*: I can still hear her little voice...
Character 1: Hey, I can hear it too! How many kids you got in there?

Sorry, never seen Band of Brothers (no HBO)...not sure what that quote is either. If nobody gets it though, go ahead and drop a hint. ;)

A movie.. about some workers in a company... note that I used "Character" instead of "Person"<-- I believe that denotes a human...

I killed it again? BAh someone else post a quote.. I won't do this for quite a while
sad.gif
It was monsters.inc

You have to give it a little more time.  LOL...after reading your hint just now, I would have gotten it.  Go ahead and post another quote, but give it a little more time.  After a bit, if nobody gets it, give a hint and/or post another quote...then give it a little more time.
wink.gif

I will end the horror of my posting quotes by reliquishing this hallowed position to another: Person 1: "No no no! Light speed is too slow!"
Person 2: "Light speed too slow?"
Person 1: "We'll have to go to ... LUDICROUS SPEED!"

Yep! And now.. I will not guess at any movie quotes for fear that I may be put into this rather prickly position again(that, and I don't watch many movies and am not knowledgeable in that area)...for the time being...*bad clogging thread memories*

Tolkien... you're like a movie guru 0_o

Back