Mike & Bob's Cata Raid Group - Update

Overall, I'm quite pleased on our first night on Maloriak. We had him very close on one attempt and got him to the final phase at least one other time. I have extended the raid, so we will start with Maloriak on Saturday. :D

Thanks to Anita for joining us last night. Always great to have you with us!

We may be in need of a standby healer for Sat. as Mike will be traveling to a gymnastics meet. Also, I am out for the 11th due to business travel. :(

Last edited:
In case you guys are interested, I've got a mage that can sub for you guys in any runs that you need subbing for. I have subbed on my Shadow Priest in the other raiding group a few weeks now so I know all fight up to but not including Nefarion or any of the Throne of the Four Winds fights. He currently has a 341 ilvl (working on increasing that right now) and has been putting out between 10-12k dps in heroics but I'm not sure how much would be put out in the raids. Let me know if you guys need any help, I'm also leveling a hunter (lvl 82, casual leveling) and a druid which will be bear/cat once he hits lvl 85.

- Jayse
Mage - Eavien
Hunter - Eaviantwo
Druid - Wardred

In case you guys are interested, I've got a mage that can sub for you guys in any runs that you need subbing for. I have subbed on my Shadow Priest in the other raiding group a few weeks now so I know all fight up to but not including Nefarion or any of the Throne of the Four Winds fights. He currently has a 341 ilvl (working on increasing that right now) and has been putting out between 10-12k dps in heroics but I'm not sure how much would be put out in the raids. Let me know if you guys need any help, I'm also leveling a hunter (lvl 82, casual leveling) and a druid which will be bear/cat once he hits lvl 85.

- Jayse
Mage - Eavien
Hunter - Eaviantwo
Druid - Wardred
Noted.
Thanks for the heads up Jayse. :)

ALSO,
I'd like everyone to confirm their attendance for this Saturday the 21st. We didn't run at all last week as I was out on Sat. and we had several out on Monday. Please accept or decline your in-game calendar invite.

Last edited:
We need two!

LF a healer type and DPS for this Saturday the 21st - 7 server start time. I'd prefer a melee DPS as we are ranged heavy in the raid. Please shoot me a pm if you are interested.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to get my druid up to 85 and geared by saturday. (Maybe if I were to play non-stop until then, however that's out of the question). Good luck with your raid on Saturday. Oh also I can heal on either my druid or my pally. They have about the same ilvl however my druid is not in the guild while my pally is.

Sorry I mentioned 2 druids there. I have my 85 caster druid (boomkin/resto) and then I have a 77 bear/cat druid. I meant the cat druid for the melee dps and the resto druid for the healing. Didn't mean to make that confusing.

LF 1 x DPS for 5/28

Hello Everyone,
Mike and I are short 1 melee DPS for our run this Saturday the 28th. I say melee because the other four DPS are all ranged. Our run starts at 7 server. Please post here or shoot me a PM if you are interested. :)

Not a bad run at all!
We need to get the Chimaeron fight down though. (Healers - make sure your are not healing anyone over 10K HP.) :D

Thanks to Ben for joining us and giving some great tips as well.

here's a Linkto our logs if you wanted to take a look at how we do some of the stuff...

We 4 heal Chimaeron, and 3 tank Mal to make it easier on the tanks/healers.

Let me know if you have any questions!!!!

Back