LOE TS3-Mumble Poll

Should Legacy of Elijah use Team Speak 3 or Mumble?

• Team Speak 3

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Mumble

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • No Preference

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was able to log in yesterday..nobody was on so i'm not sure if i need to be authenticated or not...i'll be on 3pm USA eastern time for BWE and figure out if i can speak/hear ok

Well, i'm in gw2. I tried to use mumble but it refuses to connct to the server. I'm in ts with Nought for now.

I think the Mumble server is having difficulties right now Raven, I tried connecting too and got nothing.

I tried connecting to Mumble today. A few weeks ago, I set it up and was able to log in. Today, it won't let me connect.

From an "normal" gaming night, ie: not a beta weekend event (from which there was on average, the usual crew in TS being assimilated into the channel when nobody else was around.

Both screenshots were taken within 30seconds of eachother...the numbers are self-explanatory. Casual gaming preference is NOT mumble, despite hordes of fanboys saying so.

Well, I'm glad to see Mumble win the poll (20 votes to 10 for TS3) because the CGA TeamSpeak 3 Server will be closing down at the end of June.

The decision was not made lightly (believe me, it wasn't made made lightly; I invested far more hours initially setting up TS3 and later fixing permissions than I care to recall), but I believe it's in the best interest of the CGA community, including Tribe of Judah, to have only one voice chat server.

For information on the CGA Mumble Server, please visit this thread. (Information about the CGA TS3 Server will be removed from the thread when the server goes offline.) Visit this thread for Mumble troubleshooting.

Good call. FWIW, I check the status the TS3 server via tsviewer and I usually see just three or four people on vs. six or seven on Mumble. I'm glad to see that we'll be consolidating onto one voice service.

I wonder how man of those 20 Mumble votes are people who have left LoE already...

I wonder how man of those 20 Mumble votes are people who have left LoE already...

At least 1.

I have to ask why that matters though. Was my opinion on this subject last month not valid? DUDE I cant understand this thinking. If you want a revote then do it dont complain about the fact that people are leaving who voted, then ask yourself WHY some are leaving? Not how many voted when they were planing to be active.

At the point that the post went up they were planing to be in LoE right? So the 20 votes should not be a question I would not think.

This will be the last time I look at GW2 forums once again I feel this steams from a underlying non-acceptance of outsiders and differing opinions. I hope to remain in ToJ but LoE has been a nightmare for me personally. I have played MMOs and been in Christian guilds for years with never a feeling as I am leaving with in LoE.

I wish you the best I can only hope that the outsiders that feel accepted from the previous posts reflect an acceptance that I never felt personally.

Sorry you feel that way, tagtarsis. I don't know how much more accepted you can be than to be encouraged in the forums and made an officer.

All of us wish you well - and hope you find just the right place for you. See you in GW2.

Back