LOE TS3-Mumble Poll

Should Legacy of Elijah use Team Speak 3 or Mumble?

• Team Speak 3

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Mumble

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • No Preference

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Listen y'all. Blue carpet is the most unholy carpet you can put in a sanctuary. If there is blue carpet on the floor next Sunday, I'm outta here. kthxbai.

OK the days of TS3 within CGA are numbered now. Love it or hate it Mumble is the official choice. A good choice by TeK7 to try and bring CGA under one server, and to end the constant hassles over one or the other. Now all we need to do is to support Tek in the change over within CGA and ToJ. And just a reminder that there are greater issues to deal with within the Kingdom of God. We are brothers and sisters in Christ and our unity in Him is of greater importance than anything else this world has to offer.

edit: Our carpet is red.

Last edited:
kthxbai - (contempt included)

on a more serious note - I am going to start tuning into Mumble this week and see, more specifically, what it is all about. I have it on my machine and it seemed to work okay but I have not really given it a test run with a couple of different mic/headset set-ups.

kthxbai - (contempt included)

on a more serious note - I am going to start tuning into Mumble this week and see, more specifically, what it is all about. I have it on my machine and it seemed to work okay but I have not really given it a test run with a couple of different mic/headset set-ups.
I'm usually on each night down in the SWTOR channel. There are a couple in League of Legends and sometimes a couple in other channels. Come say hello!

I'll look for you - but I won't be able to get on until about 10:00 PST this evening.

Maybe another evening then. On Mondays I have a Bible study until after 8:00pm.

I'm usually on each night down in the SWTOR channel. There are a couple in League of Legends and sometimes a couple in other channels. Come say hello!

Yea I am on each night 9pm CST in the LoL channels and drop down to say hi to Aleron from time to time :)

Since i reinstalled my OS and fixed my driver error Mumble will not let me connect..says my password is incorrect and certificate error..removed and reinstalled 3 times and same issue

Since i reinstalled my OS and fixed my driver error Mumble will not let me connect..says my password is incorrect and certificate error..removed and reinstalled 3 times and same issue
I had the same problem. Fortunately, I was able to recover my certificate from my old hard drive. I wound up re installing the OS again but made sure to back up the certificate this time.

The workaround I used before figuring out that I needed to recover my certificate was to use a slightly different username (aleron1 or something like that).

i had no back up of certificate because i wasn't anticipating a restore...this is one area that Teamspeak 3 outshines mumble..if anyone has an issue like me and loses the certificate mumble becomes useless..now that's a bad feature :(

There are 2 simple fixes to this.
1.) Use a new name in mumble
2.) Have an admin like Joshinator reset the old username.

At no point did mumble become useless...unless you are unwilling to use a different name temporarily.
Joshinator setup a mumble troubleshooting thread for issues like this and he responds very fast.

Last edited:
it will not allow me to use a new name, i tryed that already..still same error...
i believe it is a certificate error and yet it denies me with a password error..so i can't connect even temporarily.
trust me i had fought with it for quite a while before i gave up

Last edited:
ohh that's really odd. I'm sorry to hear that. I had a issue that sounded exactly like that but changing my name cleared it right up. Guess that is not the solution for everyone.

Back