Introductions

Hello

Hello, just joined and doing a WoW server transfer over to Stonemaul. I'm originally from Windrunner and enjoyed pvp and doing dungeons there. I'm looking forward to joining like minded believers and will likely have my 2 sons transfer their main characters over also.

My main character and the one I'm transferring, Sedesh, is an 85 holy paladin. I enjoy the challenge of playing a healer in Cataclysm. :)

Hello, just joined and doing a WoW server transfer over to Stonemaul. I'm originally from Windrunner and enjoyed pvp and doing dungeons there. I'm looking forward to joining like minded believers and will likely have my 2 sons transfer their main characters over also.

My main character and the one I'm transferring, Sedesh, is an 85 holy paladin. I enjoy the challenge of playing a healer in Cataclysm. :)
/bump for newly approved post

Welcome to the community, Sedesh! My apologies for the late post approval.

Great to see so many new additions to our community and we look forward to getting to know you all!

I sincerely hope that those looking for Christian guilds on WoW servers do find a connection rather than having to pay for a transfer for characters. I know it is a backwards concept but I wish people would look for a Christian guild first and then create characters on that server rather than discovering the game, playing alone to see what it's about and then having to search for a good guild. Just call me an optimist! Of course I was in a different situation playing CS with TRiBForCe for years and then just joining the lads and lasses when I decided to finally transfer to WoW as they had established a great guild to play with.

Probably be best to try and get strong Christian guilds formed and playing on each and every WoW server...maybe a goal of ours? :)

Hello folks!

I just stumbled across these boards, and am so glad that I did.

I just wrote my first blog and called it Christian MMO, and due to my inept web-fu, found this when searching for it.

I am a Christian gamer and will be blogging about being a Christian in a gamer's world and a gamer in a Christian world . . .

Anyhoo, I am currently very active in WoW and would love to join a guild of like-minded, like-hearted people. I have toons in Dalaran and The Scryers realms.

See ya around - enjoy the day!

p.s. Oh, my handle sometimes puts people off, but it is actually a euphemism for Jesus. He was a drifter, and he created change wherever he went, and change is scary . . . if you get a chance to hear the song 'Scary Drifter' by The Rock 'n' Roll Worship Circus, check it out.

Last edited:
Welcome to CGA, ScaryDrifter. I like the name. :p Interested in your blog. Hit me with a link sometime.
Enjoy your stay! :D

Hi im Jarrod. Im from Australia. I came across this site when i googled Christian Gamers. Im hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Im looking for Australian Xbox 360 gamers, mainly for Black Ops.

Redeemed

Hello everyone! My name's Bill ( Kysif on stonemaul ) and I just finished my server and faction transfer! Looking forward to playing with the Redeemed crew and meeting more of you!

Hi Everyone!
My name is Michael and I go by Lexical on WoW. I am in the Forgiven guild on Terenas and I have a Worgen warrior on that server. I have been playing WoW off and on for a while now. I have a Blood Elf Paladin (Alarang) and an Undead Priest (Sulpicia) on Garithos.

I look forward to see you all in game!

Hi im Jarrod. Im from Australia. I came across this site when i googled Christian Gamers. Im hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Im looking for Australian Xbox 360 gamers, mainly for Black Ops.
I'm not sure how many Australians we have here, but I can point you to Tribe of Judah's Xbox Live Forum. That will likely be your best bet.

Welcome to the forum, Jarrod!

Kysif said:
Hello everyone! My name's Bill ( Kysif on stonemaul ) and I just finished my server and faction transfer! Looking forward to playing with the Redeemed crew and meeting more of you!
Welcome to you, too, Bill. Glad you found us/Redeemed. Welcome to the show. :)

Hi Everyone!
My name is Michael and I go by Lexical on WoW. I am in the Forgiven guild on Terenas and I have a Worgen warrior on that server. I have been playing WoW off and on for a while now. I have a Blood Elf Paladin (Alarang) and an Undead Priest (Sulpicia) on Garithos.

I look forward to see you all in game!

And we are glad to have you! Welcome to the CGA as well!

Hi everyone! I play EvE Online but am thinking about switching back to WoW because the new expansion really looks amazing. I tried Warhammer as well but I'm not sure how active the Christian playerbase is there. Anyway, I'm glad I found this community and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

God Bless,

Mauhrin

Hi everyone! I play EvE Online but am thinking about switching back to WoW because the new expansion really looks amazing. I tried Warhammer as well but I'm not sure how active the Christian playerbase is there. Anyway, I'm glad I found this community and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

God Bless,

Mauhrin
Welcome to CGA. Glad you found us. Enjoy your stay! :D

Shoutouts to Lexical and Stubby, both of whom I somehow missed in my last welcome post. Welcome to you, too!

Hi I'm Zippy

I joined this forum to find fellow Christians to game with in minecraft. My name on minecraft is Abea. I also play Mabinogi (haven't looked to see if there is any listing on here yet for that) and I three characters there: ABee, Abea, and Abeu. I'm on the Alexina server.

I have two sons that are into gaming (18 and 16) and that's how I got into the rpg games I'm playing now. Don't spend too much time in them, but it's a nice way to just chill out sometimes.

Um, not sure what else to post here. Maybe after I read through some stuff, I'll get a better idea of what to post.

Welcome, Zippy! As you probably already know, we seem to have a lot of folks interested in Minecraft... actually, the Minecraft thread probably deserves an award for "longest-living thread." It's been around, and active, for months!

Hey I wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Rob. Im 19 and a lover of video games, but mostly a Christian. Myself along with some friends left our old Christian gaming community due to lack of respect and many other issues. We began our new website Cross Platform Gamers just recently.

I spent about 2 year at our old community and never really branched off to other Christian gaming communities. Thats why I am here. I am looking around the web at other Christian gaming communities trying to build relations for our new site and meet some wonderful people, as well as possible "stealing" a few ideas from sites (as to what we need to put into our new site that is).

Like I said my name is Rob, I play the drums, am studying to become a graphic artist, and love God.

Hi. I was just curious if there was a Christian Gaming site and I found you guys. I play several MMO's and was wondering specifically about plans for SW:ToR. Not much activity right now but I will check back soon.

First time here

Hello all

Well I have been playing WOW for several years now. Got saved this past summer and been getting very involed at church. My WOW experiences started to get to me, people are just mean and the language was just aweful. So did some searching and found The Forgiven and am looking forward to playing with them. All seem like good people.

later

Howdys

Greetings. I go by Wolfeman and mainly play TF2 but also minecraft.

I was kinda looking for a new TF2 home and found this place.

The wine/grape juice question over in the "What does the Bible say about" section originally caught my attention so I hopped on two of the active TF2 servers listed and was pleasantly surprised.

Hope to get to know ya'll better!

Hey I wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Rob. Im 19 and a lover of video games, but mostly a Christian. Myself along with some friends left our old Christian gaming community due to lack of respect and many other issues. We began our new website Cross Platform Gamers just recently.

I spent about 2 year at our old community and never really branched off to other Christian gaming communities. Thats why I am here. I am looking around the web at other Christian gaming communities trying to build relations for our new site and meet some wonderful people, as well as possible "stealing" a few ideas from sites (as to what we need to put into our new site that is).

Like I said my name is Rob, I play the drums, am studying to become a graphic artist, and love God.
Welcome to CGA, Rob. Glad to have you. Good luck in your endeavor.

Hi. I was just curious if there was a Christian Gaming site and I found you guys. I play several MMO's and was wondering specifically about plans for SW:ToR. Not much activity right now but I will check back soon.
True, not a lot going on in the wait for The Old Republic, but it seems Tribe of Judah's TOR chapter holds a lot of promise as the game draws near. Hope you find what you're looking for with us!

Hello all

Well I have been playing WOW for several years now. Got saved this past summer and been getting very involed at church. My WOW experiences started to get to me, people are just mean and the language was just aweful. So did some searching and found The Forgiven and am looking forward to playing with them. All seem like good people.

later
Very cool, Jerry. Enjoy your time with the Forgiven and CGA as a whole. Glad you found us!

Greetings. I go by Wolfeman and mainly play TF2 but also minecraft.

I was kinda looking for a new TF2 home and found this place.

The wine/grape juice question over in the "What does the Bible say about" section originally caught my attention so I hopped on two of the active TF2 servers listed and was pleasantly surprised.

Hope to get to know ya'll better!
TF2 and Minecraft often seem to be two of the most talked about games here. Hopefully, you'll find just what you're looking for. Hope to get to know you better, too, Wolfeman. Enjoy your stay!

Back