Introductions

Hi, my name is Jeremy, and I found this site searching for World of Warcraft Christian guilds. I've decided to start playing WoW again once Cataclysm launches and I wanted to find a healthier atmosphere to play it in. I am going to look at the guilds listed on the Christiam MMO thread and see about joining one of them (if they'll have me that is:) ). Any help in finding an active one would be greatly appreciated.

I also do some console gaming (Xbox Live) and some standard PC gaming (Team Fortress 2, Starcraft 2), so I look forward to playing some matches online there too.

Thanks

Hi folks! My name is Linda, and my husband and I recently joined Redeemed. We loved our former guild on Stonemaul, but something just "tugged" at me to seek a Christian guild. It was a tough choice at the time, but Redeemed has been such a blessing to us!

Glory be to our Lord Jesus forever!

Hi, This is Cherubi!

Hi everyone! -^^

This is my first post. I had a little trouble getting on the forums until tonight(thanks for the help, Andrew!), so sorry for the delayed participation. :3 Can't wait to see you guys in game!

My main is Cherubi(ranger) and the only alt I have right now is Chartreuse(cleric).

God bless,
Tina

Hi everyone! -^^

This is my first post. I had a little trouble getting on the forums until tonight(thanks for the help, Andrew!), so sorry for the delayed participation. :3 Can't wait to see you guys in game!

My main is Cherubi(ranger) and the only alt I have right now is Chartreuse(cleric).

God bless,
Tina

Welcome to the Christian Gamers Alliance. It is a pleasure to have you here and I pray you find some awesome friends and fellowship!

Hi, my name is Jeremy, and I found this site searching for World of Warcraft Christian guilds. I've decided to start playing WoW again once Cataclysm launches and I wanted to find a healthier atmosphere to play it in. I am going to look at the guilds listed on the Christiam MMO thread and see about joining one of them (if they'll have me that is:) ). Any help in finding an active one would be greatly appreciated.

I also do some console gaming (Xbox Live) and some standard PC gaming (Team Fortress 2, Starcraft 2), so I look forward to playing some matches online there too.

Thanks
Welcome to the forum, Jeremy. I don't play WoW, so I can't personally recommend a guild to join, but I'm sure that list you found has at least a few guilds you would enjoy calling home.

Enjoy your stay!

Hi folks! My name is Linda, and my husband and I recently joined Redeemed. We loved our former guild on Stonemaul, but something just "tugged" at me to seek a Christian guild. It was a tough choice at the time, but Redeemed has been such a blessing to us!

Glory be to our Lord Jesus forever!
/bump for newly approved post

(Sorry I missed that one. D'oh!)

Welcome to the forums, Linda!

Hello guys. I am Alec. I have been looking for a good place to be a member of and maybe become a clan member. I play all Call of Duty's up till WaW on PC and I play CoD WaW - Black Ops on the XBox 360. My gamertag is alecn1519 and I frequently go by that name on PC also. I play lots of other games also, including MineCraft, AOE III, and occassionally other FPS games. I don't really play much or have much skill mainly because I am a modder. I don't mean one of those XBox modders or whatever, I mean the legit PC players who makes game addons. I am glad to have found a place to call home, especially where I can be with my "family".

Hello All,
I'm Luke, Gaming4JC to most parts. I run a Christian Game Maker site (it was inspired by a formerly popular forum in 2004) - ChristianGameMaker.com.

I also do graphics design, and of course a pretty fair amount of gaming.

I decided to join here and see if I can find others with common interests and fellowship. :D

Hello All,
I'm Luke, Gaming4JC to most parts. I run a Christian Game Maker site (it was inspired by a formerly popular forum in 2004) - ChristianGameMaker.com.

I also do graphics design, and of course a pretty fair amount of gaming.

I decided to join here and see if I can find others with common interests and fellowship. :D
/bump for newly approved post

Hey CGA! This is my first post. I've joined to hopefully get into the Redeemed Guild in your WoW chapter on Stonemaul. I've recently xferred an old character of mine to play with my brother-in-law while we wait for SOTOR to come out.

Hope to get to know everyone!

Hey All:D My name is Bobby and found this site and was totally OVER JOYED to see such an organized christian community connecting them in video games and such! I currently only play WoW and am looking to join a christian guild on my server if not connect w/ other players on my server, which is Kil' Jaedan. My main toon's name is Wallis;) pst me if you are on my server!

Just Joining the Forum

Hey my name is Matt, I just found this forum a few days ago and wish I had found it sooner. I play WOW and XBox 360. My gamertag on the 360 is MrHollen. Feel free to add me.

I found this forum in search for a good Christian/family based guild in WOW on Ice Crown. I just left my guild because I just didn't want to deal with the drama. So if anyone knows of a good one let me know. Or if there are any other players on Ice Crown that are looking for the same then we could start one up. My main is Coresair. Send me a message in game.

Hopefully I'll see some of you around. :p

Haven't been through here in a week or so it seems. Glad to see some new faces. :)

Hey CGA! This is my first post. I've joined to hopefully get into the Redeemed Guild in your WoW chapter on Stonemaul. I've recently xferred an old character of mine to play with my brother-in-law while we wait for SOTOR to come out.

Hope to get to know everyone!
I'm not sure what SOTOR is, but I am sure that it's cool you found us. Welcome to the Alliance. Hope to get to know you, too.

Hey All:D My name is Bobby and found this site and was totally OVER JOYED to see such an organized christian community connecting them in video games and such! I currently only play WoW and am looking to join a christian guild on my server if not connect w/ other players on my server, which is Kil' Jaedan. My main toon's name is Wallis;) pst me if you are on my server!
Welcome aboard, Bobby. Another WoW guy, eh? Be sure to check in with Redeemed. Glad to have you here.

Hi, thanks for allowing me to join. My Aion character name is Magdala.
Aion? Coolbeans. I haven't played it, but I hear great things. Glad you found us. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hey my name is Matt, I just found this forum a few days ago and wish I had found it sooner. I play WOW and XBox 360. My gamertag on the 360 is MrHollen. Feel free to add me.

I found this forum in search for a good Christian/family based guild in WOW on Ice Crown. I just left my guild because I just didn't want to deal with the drama. So if anyone knows of a good one let me know. Or if there are any other players on Ice Crown that are looking for the same then we could start one up. My main is Coresair. Send me a message in game.

Hopefully I'll see some of you around. :p
Glad to have you here, Matt. I'm without Gold right now, but I'll try to remember to send you a Live friend request next time I boot up my 360. Anyway, good luck with your guild search. Enjoy your time here.

Back